Eliminator garage scene >

Eliminator garage scene

Notices

Eliminator garage scene

Old 10-23-2002, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

KY,
Is that 5 psi in the intake? After the throttle body? That wall might be the foundation to the U.S. treasury vault!! The guys around here that have been in my boat before I owned it say it has to be driven. I really wanted a Velocity and everyone said that about those hulls. I think it is the pad bottom. Yes to the steering. My guess it would improve the feel by at least 60 percent. Anybody else on this? You say 6.75 is that from the bottom of the boat to the cinter of the prop shaft? My X from the crankshaft to the bottom of the boat is 16". Eliminator said I could go up 1 more inch, and 2 more inches if I wasn't concerned about turning, skiing or planing off with a load but only top speed. I like the 1" idea! I've never thought I'd wished I was 1" shorter before now!
Traviss,
How did you find out about the water in the manifold? Did you take them off after idling? Greg
Old 10-23-2002, 09:14 PM
Registered

Ky ,
After I run my boat I plan to sharpen the steps and the lower chines on the hull. I've don this 2 times before and had good luck. I was able to pick up a solid 4 mph on an outboard 21 checkmate at 61 going up to 65-66. It was the most gratifying improvement I made. I hope to get 1-2 out of this boat. Funny thing the stingray 22' didnt go any faster at 65mph but it handled"crisper", maybe thats why it ran good at 85-90 mph. Greg
Old 10-24-2002, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 13 Posts

Greg looks like you're going to have a great looking ride for next year. If you really want to go fast why don't you sell the procharger and buy my twin turbo setup you saw at Earhart's place this spring? You now have a boat that would handle the power and speed. You could make 900-1000 hp on pump gas!

Bill
Old 10-24-2002, 08:33 AM
Registered

Bill do you still have that? What comes with that? You know I dont have a computer? What about the intercooler and throttle body and manifold? Is that Toms boat in Blue and black on the Ohio shootout thread? Call me about the turbo thing. Greg 815-218-1603
Old 10-24-2002, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by HPJunkie

Traviss,
How did you find out about the water in the manifold? Did you take them off after idling? Greg
After running on the trailer for a few times one week. Idle was set really high most of the time. I had white sludge in the valve covers, either not warm enough to burn it off or a water leak in the motor. Pulled the one exhaust manifold and right in the bottom there was water laying in each runner, thought maybe the water was getting into the cylinder then into the oil.. After a few weeks of thinkin, we put a PCV system on it and that took the white sludge away, just needed to warm up the top end of the motor to get rid of the sludge. Water in the manifolds had nothing to do with the sludge..

Travis
Old 02-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Registered

Well guys I'm back with some new photos. What a deal this lead to that and so on. Here we go. This is the old rear seat base. It wouldnt fit 1 single water ski. The next photo shows the new one that fits 5 skis!
Attached Thumbnails Eliminator garage scene-60-rear-seat-base.jpg  
Old 02-10-2003, 11:50 PM
Registered

Heres the front seat base that came woth the boat. Doesnt look bad but really sucks for the guys toes in the back and storage is not practical.
Attached Thumbnails Eliminator garage scene-100-0046_img.jpg  
Old 02-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Registered

This photo is kind of hard to make out but its the port side shelf and sub box that will be installed behind the side panels. The shelfs will be carpeted and the sub boxes will be sealed to the side panels. This photo is from above.
Attached Thumbnails Eliminator garage scene-port-side-sub-box-left-new-shelf-left.jpg  
Old 02-11-2003, 12:08 AM
Registered

This is the flooring I had seen at the Chicago boat show in a Velocity and figured I could do it in my boat. The 2 things I wanted in my new boat were bolsters and a fiberglass cockpit liner. Didnt get either but Im doing the next best thing. Its now 1203am and most of my photos are downloaded at work so I will continue tommorrow.
Old 02-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Registered

This is the flooring I had seen at the Chicago boat show in a Velocity and figured I could do it in my boat. The 2 things I wanted in my new boat were bolsters and a fiberglass cockpit liner. Didnt get either but Im doing the next best thing. Its now 1203am and most of my photos are downloaded at work so I will continue tommorrow.
Attached Thumbnails Eliminator garage scene-new-floor-loncoin-2-vinyl.jpg  

Quick Reply: Eliminator garage scene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.