Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Merc Distributior w/Crane or MSD? >

Merc Distributior w/Crane or MSD?

Notices

Merc Distributior w/Crane or MSD?

Old 02-10-2003, 03:38 PM
bobby daniels

HE"S HARD OF HEARING ??
I'm trying to learn to type better ,I'm not shouting execpt in the last post on this thread ! Wow what and adventure ,sorry if caps set you off ,to most its a small point and others it rubs them the wrong way ,again I'm trying

Brad some people just argue just for the heck of it and waste everyone valuable time

All I'm trying to do is help people with years of trial and error and
save them the time and money !

Last edited by bobby daniels; 02-10-2003 at 03:54 PM.

Old 02-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Brad Perry

Exclamation Hey Bobby,

You read the disclaimer when registering on this site. It's basically the same as surfing off the coast of Australia. Hold your package with both hands, cause these are shark infested waters!

Don't mean to argue for the heck of it, I just don't have any valuable time in the winter!

Old 02-10-2003, 04:15 PM
bobby daniels

Default HEY BRAD

BRAD ,I'm glad you cleared that up I just thought you were well ,,,
never mind It was hard to believe,, ,but now I know where your coming from ,and you me

Have a good one

Old 02-10-2003, 07:06 PM
blown1500

mcollinstn, I have some J&S water injections from the 70's. They were the best I ever had. I also have used their ignition boxes and love them. Their ability to retard one cylinder at a time really worked for me. Used one on a twin-turbo 89 Mustang 306. Ran 6.44 et in 1/8 mile. No 1/4 figures available. Car was street legal, full power, AC, nice idle, 93 octane.
I also have used DUI. I really liked them too. My problem is everyone says "What's that? If they are so good, why doesn't everyone use them? Or "That"s ugly. I don't want that!!"

Old 08-07-2003, 04:56 AM
John at J&S

blown1500:

You are right. Our early units were ugly ducklings.

Also, people are very reluctant to buy something from an unknown company, unless they get the go ahead from someone they trust.

Chris Kauffmn once told me, "It's not good, until someone who IS good, SAYS it's good".

Last edited by John at J&S; 08-07-2003 at 12:42 PM.