trailer??? "bunk"

Notices

trailer??? "bunk"

Old 01-29-2004, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink LED & SNOW

US1
The side markers are also LED although again, get the mounts to clean up the look on the trailer. We use Peterson and anderson. the anderson look like typical marine side markers until turned on. The Petersons are smaller and cleaner in appearance.

Good luck on the trailer mods. You should be able to convert easily and get a few more years out of the trailer. Agree on the snow, was in MI last week picking up a 32 Sunsation in the snow. Being I dont actually 'live' in it... was kinda fun. So I shoundlt say anything about last Sat being 76 deg and enjoying the water for the afternoon????
Old 01-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi tech
What should I expect to pay for a complete twin tail light setup by Peterson from a local trailer place if I can find them? I want to be able remove old and bolt them on. Side markers too. If not PM me a price delivered.
Thanks

Dan
Old 01-31-2004, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You might want to think twice on the LED's..

From straight on they are fine. Get off center a skoosh and they get real dim / non-existant. I have looked at em all so far, and none have the angle of visibility regular bulb types have, so for now all my trailers are staying standard bulb type..
Old 01-31-2004, 10:50 PM
Registered

Default LED

The SeaSense Lights are made in Ft. Meyers. They are a good light and you should be able to get a set reasonably priced ... I called them and Boaters World is now carrying the redesigned/updated lights in Ft. Meyers.

These lights have been redesigned from the previous version which was marginal in quality and had a tendency for the studs to pull out. They now have increased LED units in the housing and a redesigned light diffuser to address the angle problem addressed above.

The accompanying photo is the redesigned unit on the 2004 35 lightning trailer.

Check prices at boaters world locally. my cost is a little cheaper although the shipping will sometimes bring it up to the same price you can get locally.

Email me at [email protected] and I will reply with our cost for comparison in making your decision. I will also get you the Peterson costs.

Trying to figure out the PM thing
Attached Thumbnails trailer??? "bunk"-2004-35-lightning-rear.jpg  
Old 01-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Registered

Default Side Markers

These are the new 6 unit (From previous 3 unit) LEd Side Markers on the 32 Dominator trailer
Attached Thumbnails trailer??? "bunk"-sunsation-32-dom-thunder.jpg