Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Gil exhaust question >

Gil exhaust question

Notices

Gil exhaust question

Old 03-09-2004, 03:40 PM
racer340

Default Gil exhaust question

Anyone out there have a set of Gil manifolds handy that could measure center to center across the studs connecting the manifold to the tailpipe/riser.Ive got manifolds from Drake and they are identical to the gil 3 piece manifolds but cant get the measurements anywhere to know if the brackets/tailpiece and gaskets will work on mine.BTW anyone ever hear of Drake?
One other question,besides using the y adapter for the thermostat hoses,will I need to move the power steering pump,its a 454 magnum engine.Water inlet is same as on gil ,4 inlets going into a forward facing rail.Would like to have everything I need to get this done before I start.Thanks in advance

Old 03-09-2004, 08:25 PM
homan

does the pic. help. I don't think I had a y adapter on my old set it came off the therm. housing I think not sure though
Attached Thumbnails Gil exhaust question-kitch.-floor-015.jpg  

Old 03-09-2004, 09:09 PM
homan

Just found this I don't know if it helps I have a crossover. I think I put spacers to raise the filter up so I could go under it.
Attached Thumbnails Gil exhaust question-gil-012.jpg