Velvet Drive 72C: Huber or BAM

Old 03-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by jlongtain
You guys can kiss my ass.
I'll pass on the ass kissing.
I know you don't see it but, the way you came off it looks like you want to rip off some highly respected peoples work. And don't give a damn about who's toes you step on. This will never be received well, as you can surmise from the responses to your post.
Also, do not blindly assume that all OSO members are without skills and need to pay someone to do their work for them, you would be surprised at the talent that lurks behind some of these names.
Take your transmission apart and modify it. Teach yourself the way others have taught themselves. Earn some respect.
Good luck with the Velvet drive
Ed

Last edited by CigaretteFirefox; 03-27-2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:04 AM
jlongtain

Your right Ed. I apoligize for my last comment. But, it seems like everytime I try to seek some inside technical answers everybody just says go buy it. Well, I am not made of money. I wish I could just go "buy it." Unfortunately, I have to seek ways to make improvements on my own. After, reviewing my comments I completely understand how I came off. But, to suggest that only Tom Huber or Marc from BAM should be sought to build transmissions is to say that only GM and Ford should build engines. I just get frusterated being pointed to obvious directions. I called Tom Huber, and your right he is a very nice fellow. I do respect what he does. I may end up just having to buck up and send my trans to him. But, I would like to learn something in the process and see what I can accomplish myself before I throw in the towel. Once again I apologize for offending anybody. As far as the ass kissing goes, that was out of line. I'll figure it out like I always do.

Sincerely,

Jay