Is Bmax the answer??? >

Is Bmax the answer???

Notices

Is Bmax the answer???

Old 05-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is Bmax the answer???

I have a single engine setup with a motor that makes an honest 1000+HP. I can't fit a transmission, so I have little in the way of drive choices. Presently I have an XR Sportmaster, and I know its days are numbered if I put 1000HP to it.

So the question is this, Will the Bmax solve my problem?
I'm looking for members with actual experience here. I don't want my questions answered by Bmax dealers. I'm hoping to get unbiased info from OSO members.

Thanks
Old 05-26-2004, 09:05 PM
NEXTASEX

Default Re: Is Bmax the answer???

You will have as many problems with the lower on a Bmax ( prop shafts etc..) as you will with your upper on your XR I say save your money for repairing the one you have rather than repairing the new one.

Old 05-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You might look into a surface drive. arneson or PSI. either one has a conversion where your engine doesn't have to move. Then it would be bullet proof.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:46 AM
Registered

call jason ansd aaron at max machine worx...
they "upgrade" the bravo 1 beyond strong...

i am pushing over 1000 hp and run it hard...

929.505.7860 in lake havasu, az...
Old 05-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Is Bmax the answer???

gmnhra,

That's great info that will definately come in very handy!! Thanks
Old 05-27-2004, 12:04 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you decide on a BMax, I have a friend who has one for sale with less than 5 hrs and I think he wants $7,500 for it.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Registered

www.KonradMarine.com

Check them out!
Old 05-27-2004, 02:11 PM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Why Wouldn't You Want To Talk To A B-max Dealer? You Want To Beleave OLD Hear Say Or You Want The Truth. Ron Bender 216-390-1330

Last edited by WILDTHING TAZ; 05-27-2004 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WILDTHING TAZ
Why Wouldn't You Want To Talk To A B-max Dealer? You Want To Believe OLD Hear Say Or You Want The Truth. Ron Bender 216-390-1330

I have seen your posts, and I don't have a problem with what you said. I just wanted to hear from actual owners and their opinions first. This is not a decision I wish to make based exclusively on the dealer.

Thanks,
Old 05-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Registered

Default Re: Is Bmax the answer??? Its really your choice..

I see where you dont want to hear from dealers,but then you want to take the advise of people that dont have them and only tell you what they read or heard while some of them I bet still have old style Bravos.
I my self, Have them,use them (second year) with about the Just a little under the power as you and have not had hardly any problems. Had a selector bolt backoff..
Check with B-max theirself, I have a full ride for the next two years. They sell insurance that the most it can cost you is 250.00 for either a repair or a new drive. who else will offer you a deal like that?
Before I bought them I had different drives with my blown engines and kept breaking drives.when I checked with b-max they told me drag race,go over a hundred, shut them down fast and it they break they would fix or replace them. Good enough for me, they even put it in writing. what more can I say?On different poker runs I have had my boat verical and when it came back to the water stern first it killed the engines but after I got them started again,we were again off,nothing broke. this happen on Lake Erie and also on Lake michigan.I cant say that any used one or one of their dealers can make the above agreement but B-max theirselves sure can..and did!!

eliminator219

Quick Reply: Is Bmax the answer???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.