what to change in the offseason >

what to change in the offseason

Notices

what to change in the offseason

Old 10-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking what to change in the offseason

I'm just about ready to put my boat away for the season. I am planning to do some work on it this winter to find some more speed. I have a 28 Stryker Equalizer with a 502mpi. The heads have been ported and polished, it has a new cam+ lifters, Gil offshore exhaust, displacement has been bumped to 509ci, JE pistons and rings, balanced crank and magnafluxed rods, recurved ecu with Arizona speed, and adjustable fuel pressure reg. The motor work was all done by Dingler Racing Engines. The motor pulls very hard but I am only seeing 60-65mph top end. I had my prop done by Darin at Houston Prop and it has great mid cruise acceleration but not the top end I was hoping for. I am using a mirage plus prop at a 24p....I am thinking of bumping that up to 25p and I don't know what else to do. My friends want me to go the supercharger route and I know I will eventually but I want to maximize whats done already. Any ideas?