TruckAddOns.com >

TruckAddOns.com

Notices

TruckAddOns.com

Old 03-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry TruckAddOns.com

Fellow members, DO NOT purchase anything from this company!!!
I purchased a set of step bars for my tow vehicle and they sent the bars without any mounting brackets and mounting hardware. After over a month of constant attempts to have them send the parts needed, still no response. They even charged me full purchase price and never gave me the advertised $70.00 INSTANT REBATE.
After numerous attempts to get the parts, they then sent me out a total different part that I did not even order. Now I was stuck with a set of bars which I could not put on, and a part that I did not even order. Every attempt to contact them ended up on an answering machine and sending e-mail.
Finally two months later I got them to send out UPS to pick up the bars and the part I never ordered, only to have them DEDUCT a 20% restocking fee. What a bunch of A-holes, they screwed up from day one, and now I have to loose almost $100. just for doing business. They can't even except their mistakes. Please notify all your friends about this rip off company.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

Default Re: TruckAddOns.com

Did you pay by credit card ?? If so dispute the charges and you won't have to pay anything at all.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigwavz
Did you pay by credit card ?? If so dispute the charges and you won't have to pay anything at all.
ditto what he said even if its a visa debit
Old 03-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Registered

I bought a Tonneau Cover from them and they sent the wrong one. after getting no where trying to deal with them, I got the credit card dispute department involved. I finally got my money back and the cover returned. it was a several month process. but if you did use your credit card. I would definately let them take care of the problem.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Registered

try ohiotruck.com. I will guarantee good price and great service.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered

Get in touch with Buck on the board. He has done me right in the past for my truck parts.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:21 PM
bn
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I had a similar problem with truckaddons.com regarding a grille insert for my truck. They sent the wrong one and then they said they could not get the one for my truck. I retuned the grille. After about a month of phone messages and emails with no response and no credit back to my card, I told my credit card company and now they are going after them for the $$.

I bought my stainless step bars from dealsofsteel.com. Great price, not so good customer service for the install, but I eventually figured out which brackets to use for the install.