Notices

Boat Cover

Old 02-22-2007, 04:10 PM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased a cover from carrie cover last year (April) for my 382 and it was very expensive. It works well protecting from the sun and keeps the water out however it is not for trailering and I am not very pleased with how it fits. Not so custom for a custom cover and I would look else-were next go around.
Attached Thumbnails Boat Cover-p5290255-large-.jpg  
Old 02-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have had one for 2 years and am happy with it. Mine didn't fit the way I would like when I first purchased it and I called and explained how I wanted it changed and they did so. Service was fast and free. It does become sunfaded, but still protects the boat from the uv rays.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have a Carrie mooring cover for my 38' Fountain. Had it custom made to go all the way under the hull sides so no sunlight on the fiberglass. It was expensive. Agree with JB and Chuck that the fit is less than what I expected for "Custom", but assumed it was because I added all that extra length to the sides and back. Customer service was good and the cover has held up very well (almost 2 years to date). Mine is black and I haven't noticed any fading, but my boat sits in a covered slip that gets very little direct sun. HTH.

BK