35.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Motley Crew or CMS

Old 08-31-2005, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Motley Crew or CMS

CL class is good and for sure any day any boat has a good chance - We all have our schedules for this year so all we can do in yap about it - Next year means new schedule and commitments and maybe we can mix it up -

Before I say any more I want to take a moment to remind myself that my Ex-Wife's lawyer said I had a problem with commitments

We will see where the beer is the coldest 2006 and play it by ear -
Old 08-31-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by James
All kidding aside, a match up between CMS and the CREW would be awesome- start low and work your way up - I understand that ShowTime has won 3 of the 4 most recent match up this year against CMS.

It is increadible the tiger like skills of Bob & Mitch of CMS are able to set Kilo records and stomp ass on at the first race increadibly rough race of KW Worlds last year - Without a doubt the second best team in CL and undoubtedly the fastest CL boat running - If the Crew can beat CMS then the only other boat they will have to attempt to conquer is ShowTime, that may be reaching for the stars but god bless these guys for trying.

When ever the CMS & CREW match up happens you can count on the unbiased team of ShowTime to be sitting on the pier drinking hard liqueur and fondling their women while the race is going on -

Good luck to both teams -

I have to agree James, I would have put ShowTime up against the Crew instead of CMS. In any case save me a seat on the pier.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,735 Likes on 3,794 Posts

Seeing I started the thread, I chose CMS due to it being a MTI, and because showtime had not raced all the races this year( but no disrepect to the showtime team). Their Skater is fast, always has been, besides its a Skater nuff said. If all the SCL got together it would be a cool race.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:01 AM
Registered

ALL 3 are fierce competitors. Anyone knocking the crew in all probabilities has never been in race with them. The guys are great drivers , well prepared, and true sportsmen. If you want to knock them put your money and balls where your mouth is and come race! Then you will earn the right to an opinion that matters! And while I am at it , those of you who think racing in small waters at high speeds does not take as much skill as bigger waters with slower speeds better take another look. I have done both and assure you that the chances of being hurt or killed are still there at high speed in 2's. It takes skill to do both but don't fool youself when you strap in for" flat" water you know the risk factor is still there! If you doubt that ask Randy Lienbach's family and friend's. Sorry for all this venting, seen too much crap this week.
stan

Last edited by Popeyes; 09-04-2005 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stan,
You guys have a great class and next year more competitors.Flat waters,in my opinion,are more dangerous,especially for the cats,with the speeds they are achieving.Going into a turn at 130 has to be the most dangerous thing to do in a boat.Anyway,Stan get that new Rocket of yours ready for TX.

Good Luck,
Wil
Old 09-06-2005, 04:24 AM
Registered

Thanks Will, We WILL be there.