Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Racers Milling Area - Warning!!!!! >

Racers Milling Area - Warning!!!!!

Notices

Racers Milling Area - Warning!!!!!

Old 08-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Racers Milling Area - Warning!!!!!

Good call Smitty....
See you in Camden

Andy Bloom
Old 08-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Dhlaw. I am Smitty from Wazzup Racing. I blew the wistle. Just had enough. I got in touch with Steve. So there is no need for another rediculous post to try and figure out who blew the wistle. Many people devote their entire day and night towards the betterment of Offshore. It only takes a few inconsiderate people to destroy what we are trying to do. I will take this upon myself to make sure this board does not become an Offshore pissing match again. Want to be removed? i'LL TAKE THE HEAT KEEP IT UP. SMITTY
I didnt realize that you are now the gate keeper for OSO's racer milling area. When you say "Keep It Up"... what the hell are talking about???........ If you are sole decision maker about the propriety of posts in this forum then you can bounce me out too....... Bizarre thing is that I have never had a bad word about you, OPA or any of the crap about the races that was flung around this forum so dont act like I have done any more than Randy, Bruce, Wil and a few of the other NJ boys.......... I am also taking it upon myself to make sure that the pissing match doesnt take place. It cuts both ways in this forum Smitty, but for the record I have never seen you engage in inappropriate posting with the exception of those last few sentences.....

Last edited by dhlaw; 08-30-2005 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:10 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just clean it up and all will be fine. Why not turn the focus positive. I realize it takes less energy to tear up what someone has done than do something yourself, but if we all worked towards that goal the world would be a pretty ugly place. There are a lot of players here who need to look in the mirror. I am not finger pointing. I am just asking to clean it up. Smitty
Old 08-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Registered

Just clean it up and all will be fine. Why not turn the focus positive. I realize it takes less energy to tear up what someone has done than do something yourself, but if we all worked towards that goal the world would be a pretty ugly place. There are a lot of players here who need to look in the mirror. I am not finger pointing. I am just asking to clean it up. Smitty
Fair enough.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:21 PM
VIP Member

Thanks, by the way I got a call from the guy who bought the Cig. He is racing it with OPA next month. Why dont you come on up. Smitty
Old 08-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Registered

Thanks, by the way I got a call from the guy who bought the Cig. He is racing it with OPA next month. Why dont you come on up. Smitty
Atlantic city or Camden??? Ray neeeds some seat time for sure. I told him to get someone with twin step experience like Diamond Dave to throttle but he has his own guy. Live and learn!!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:58 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

DLaw, your old boat will be racing in Cambridge and Camden.

The guy seems very excited. Can't wait to see it, from your photos the boat looks awesome. Maybe the other Cig wanted will come out and play too.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Registered

Make sure you take alot of pics Ron!!!! I want to see the action.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

You know I will, that's what I do....
Old 08-30-2005, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Rays first race with us will be Cambridge. He doesn't want to put the test hours on the Vorteck motors so he put a set of Super Cat motors in for seat time. I think we should all pray for him. I think he fits the Jersey Boyz mold quite well. Smitty

Quick Reply: Racers Milling Area - Warning!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.