THANK YOU from Team Pollo Tropical >

THANK YOU from Team Pollo Tropical

Notices

THANK YOU from Team Pollo Tropical

Old 11-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default THANK YOU from Team Pollo Tropical

Sorry it took so long, but I am still recovering from last week's racing and my cold. I still have not regained my voice and can only whisper.

The list is long and my thanks long overdue. I have learned so much in my rookie year and couldn't have accomplished what we did if it was not for each and every one of you. There is no order of importance here so I will type as the names come.

Thank you Pollo Tropical for believeing in us and getting involved in this great sport. Keep the enthusiasm because this is only the beginning....hehe

Albert, couldn't have done it without you bro.....when do we start preparing again???

Adrian and MIke, couldn't have done it without you boneheads either, now get back to work....

Tommy, Chief Engines, and Laz, Mesa Balancing, thank you so much for all your help and efforts throughout the year, for giving me helpful information, for opening your shops and equipment to us.....Laz for keeping the old engines strong and Tommy for helping me into a pair of Chief engines that really rocked the boat and helped us get the title! Thank you Tommy for all the parts you facilitated to me and especially your propellers, without which we would have struggled much more.....can't thank you enough.....

Chris Flood, thanks for rigging the way you do and being there for the early morning race day panic calls.....

Bryan, Offshore Outdrives, always there for us even if it meant opening up the shop in the middle of the night to have us ready for the next morning's race or coming in at 3:30 a.m. to be able to fit us in....

Mindy, and everyone at Doller Offshore, thanks for helping me get back in the water on a moments's notice, and for the propeller cases...

all you racers, you know who you are, that were such an inspiration and were of such great help, even when competing directly against us in our class, the list is too long to name and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out....

AMF, John and the crew, for food, drinks, electricity, tools, the use of your equipment, and did I mention FOOD????

all my OSO brethren that have supported us all year long......

A TRULY HEART FELT THANK YOU TO ALL
Old 11-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: THANK YOU from Team Pollo Tropical

I second everything you said Frank, everyone you mentioned played a big part to the end. Now let`s go boating it is 80 plus degrees and 2/3`s...
Old 11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Frank Albert Adrian and Mike we're always here for you guys anytime you need us that's what we're here for you're very welcome lets give them hell next year.SIncerely Laz and crew
Old 11-28-2005, 12:09 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Guys!!!