Notices

Great Lakes Racers

Old 12-17-2005, 09:36 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Lakes Racers

OPA Racing, Blue water Offshore and AMF Racing, have just secured the third race for this season in the Central Division. Fully funded, along with our schedule in the NE. We will keep our word and offer you all Zero entrance fee racing for 2006. The purse structure will be divided amongst the 5 P classes. Our goal was to offer a minimum purse of 25,000.00 per event. At this point it looks like we have pulled this off. Now here is the hook. In Camden NJ 2005 we ran our first free race. John Haggin of AMF Racing put up the purse. I had 57 teams call in, and 41 register. Obviously it made a difference. We disscussed at the drivers meeting, In order for us to go to the cities and raise the nessesary funds, we have to commit to you, and you have to commit to us. Simple last chance for all of you to make the difference in Offshore. Buck up, Get the boats ready, forget the politics and lets just go racing. OPA is working with Blue water to revive the central divisions. Our racers in the NE have committed to you and will travel to race in your back yard, can you handle it? We will be looking for you to come hang with THE BOYZ. In our backyard. Can you handle it? There is a revival out in Long Island. Some maniacs out there looking make a mark. I know this first hand. My phone hasn't stopped.
I need response from the racers. My Email is [email protected] Or simply Check in here on the Best tool in Offshore OFFSHORE ONLY Smitty

Last edited by Wazzup Racing; 12-17-2005 at 10:50 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Bounty Hunter A-4
Gold Member

Default Re: Great Lakes Racers

Smitty & Co.,
Hats off to you, Haggen and the rest of the Jersey and Blue Water folks who appear to be doing the impossible. From my perspective, his will truly be unprecedented in the history of offshore in that it is the first time racers are welcomed to an event/tour without opening their wallets wide to get through the front gates. Bounty Hunter Offshore has already started working on raising funds to run run as much of your tour as we can afford, including the east coast OPA races. It's too early to say, with complete certainty, that we can make all the races, but you have my word we will do everything in our power to make it happen!

Thanks again.
Mike McManus
P4-5
Team Bounty Hunter Offshore
www.bountyhunteroffshore.com
[email protected]
Old 12-17-2005, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Godfather, Hitman Val and Bert are in. Don't know what boat or class but we're in!
Old 12-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Team Papa Dukes will Attend Every Opa Race this season if we have the funds.
Chris
Old 12-17-2005, 02:24 PM
Registered

SMITTY and COMPANY Team TKO F1-1/P-? will be in the house!!!! This will be a whole new concept ,getting paid to win??? I'M gearing up now!!!,get ready to" SHOW ME THE MONEY "HEY,thanks guys just came up with the 2006 team name !!!!
Old 12-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

P5-15 Sonic Boom will be there and be ready.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Registered

LaveyCraft P4-11

Can't Wait!
Old 12-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Registered

that makes me want to get out there! what are the race requirements as for boats and safety?
Old 12-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Registered

Re: Great Lakes Racers

High Priority / Joker will run as many OPA races as possible, and we are looking forward to it.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

mwdill get ahold of the wazzup crew they will be able to help you out in deciding and placing you with in a fun competative class.

Quick Reply: Great Lakes Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.