SVL growing strong !!!!! >

SVL growing strong !!!!!

Notices

SVL growing strong !!!!!

Old 01-23-2006, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SVL growing strong !!!!!

Lavey Craft is ready to build. We have a half dozen qoutes out there on new SVL's all new teams. I think this is going to be GREAT YEAR! We can build a complete race boats in 12 weeks or less. Lavey Craft is working hard on building a team support team with a team support truck for the Race sites. Just need to get some more boats out there.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wardey
But we don't "mass produce" our boats. Every one is a true custom and all hands on. Our boats have been run over, turned over and raced hard and there has NEVER been one delam or come apart.And wasn't the Lavy behind the Extreme in Key West??? Dave
Are you infering that LaveyCraft is an inferior product? Pick up any Hot Boat or PowerBoat mag and every review complements LaveyCraft on their Quality and attention to detail. Dave, I have'nt read any reviews on Extreme lately, but I know you produce a nice boat.

My F1 boat has almost 50 races and still looks new. I don't know of any incidents of a LaveyCraft delaminating as you suggest and I don't think most people consider LaveyCraft a mass produced Bayliner. All laveyCrafts are also built "all hands on". Unless you are building boats from the ground up and not using molds, you are not building true custom boats. You use molds same as every other builder. LaveyCraft just has the facilities and the personel to produce more boats from their molds. Unless your using that superior slow curing 2 month resin in your boats.

Dave to comment on your "Extreme was in front of Lavey at the worlds", congratulations! Your boats ran good, see you on the water next year.

Brian
Old 01-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Registered

Dave,

Just had an idea. Why don't you buy Shane's boat back and you and Frank can go show Wil and the rest of the OSS VL boats how you match up. How great would that racing be? It will be a shame to see that boat sit this year, hopefully someone will step up its definately a comptitive boat.

All in fun. Take care.

Brian
Old 01-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Registered

Angry Re: SVL growing strong !!!!!

Yea Dave at the end of the day the little white boat won. But if memory serves me right I think my F1 Spanked the little white boat in Ft Lauderdale. And the little white boat even had a head start. Also I recall us in front of the little white boat on Wednesday until my driver decided to cut inside an F 2 boat. And don't even get me going on what happen Sat. How many boats do you know that roll over and get back up and continue to race and almost catch the little white boat AKA your boat. I 'v never said anything bad or negative about your boats. So much for trying to build the class. Haa Dave.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:35 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by kcooper
How many boats do you know that roll over and get back up and continue to race .
Here is one!

Delaminated the bottom, it grabbed hard in the corner at the Barnegat Bay Race, did a complete roll throwing the crew out, boat landed right side up, crew swam back got the engines started and finished the race.
At the end of that day, the owner of the boat asked if I wanted to be their Navigator after all that. I said sure! What was the chances of that happening again?
Besides, a team that was that determined to win, I certainly wanted to be on it!
Attached Thumbnails SVL growing strong !!!!!-apollo-large-.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Screaming Nuts, Are you guys out there? What do you think about being the 10th boat out there in turn one? OOOOOOOO Shane Im ready for you. You could be the 11th. High Noon when will you guys know what your schedule will be this year? Number 12 is still open.
MD
Old 01-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Registered

Randy you never know what may happen this year, If we don't sell the boat you may see us a race or 2
Old 01-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered

Alllright Shane!!!!!

lets get ready to Rumble
Old 01-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Registered

Randy are going to San Jaun, PR???
Old 01-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

OK with being said I would beg the rest of you NOT to buy Shanes boat.
MD

Quick Reply: SVL growing strong !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.