Hulk Hogan Reality Show >

Hulk Hogan Reality Show

Notices

Hulk Hogan Reality Show

Old 04-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hulk Hogan Reality Show

I was wondering when the Hulk Hogan reality show will air from the Key West races. I heard a lot about the television coverage of the boat races at the Panama City drivers meeting. Was Hulk Hogan the grand marshal of the parade? I have yet to see pictures of the boat he was going to get. Does anyone have pictures? If you do please post them.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hulk Hogan Reality Show

Just my 2 cents about that show, like most reality shows, they're fake. If you saw the episode were the guy with the blue Supra took Brooke out on a date, well that was a friend of mine and he has known Terry Bollea (Hulk Hogan) and his family for many years, I know this for a fact because he not only talked about them alot, but they came to Miami and called him and we both went down to South Beach and got wasted with Terry (Hulk). Then they ask him to come on the show and do a bit as an older guy trying to date their teenage daughter, he agreed and the show turned it around on him and slandered him. He probably should have seen it coming as "something" has to happen in those shows for people to watch. The Bollea's all thought it was a funny joke, but Adam (the guy who got ripped on national tv) has had people making fun of him ever since. Ultimately the point of my story is be skeptical when you watch these shows as alot of the scenarios have been setup to create situations that otherwise wouldn't arise, and some of it is outright lies and B.S. just for the sake of ratings.