Notices

OSS Cat and Extreme

Old 05-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,709 Likes on 3,785 Posts
Default OSS Cat and Extreme

Some pics
Attached Thumbnails OSS Cat and Extreme-extreme-1.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-extreme-2.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-extreme-3.jpg  

Old 05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Default Re: OSS Cat and Extreme

more
Attached Thumbnails OSS Cat and Extreme-extreme-4.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-extreme-5.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-extreme-6.jpg  

Old 05-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

and more
Attached Thumbnails OSS Cat and Extreme-oss-sc-1.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-oss-sc-2.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-oss-sc-3.jpg  

Old 05-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

a few more
Attached Thumbnails OSS Cat and Extreme-oss-sc-4.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-oss-sc-5.jpg   OSS Cat and Extreme-oss-sc-6.jpg  

Old 05-08-2006, 10:09 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What happened during the race? I see the new JDByryder. How was it doing during the race. Can someone give a quick race report?
Old 05-08-2006, 10:20 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shifter
What happened during the race? I see the new JDByryder. How was it doing during the race. Can someone give a quick race report?
he ran third behind WHM and Reliable by quite a distance most of the race, CMS flipped in the first corner or JD probably would of been fourth...

during the supercat/extreme cat/ turbine cat race, bud select ran away from everybody and then put it on cruise control, CRC and DFyoung battled it out until dfyoung had to pull of course with a mechanical issue.... the platinum princess put in her laps, but was not running full speed, she was lapped by the Reliable supercat...
Old 05-08-2006, 11:00 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Sean,

It is good to see Don Q's original drives still pounding around out there. They should get better results with time. She only hit the ware a few weeks ago.

pat W
Old 05-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to see CMS running in Pickwick. Will they be running anymore OSS races? Also where was pier 57, Popeye, Warpaint, Out of Bounds and I thought there was suppose to be a new Spiderman Cat?
Old 05-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: OSS Cat and Extreme

Originally Posted by oldracefan
Great to see CMS running in Pickwick. Will they be running anymore OSS races? Also where was pier 57, Popeye, Warpaint, Out of Bounds and I thought there was suppose to be a new Spiderman Cat?

CMS Had a great time in Pickwick Other than the roll over. Bob will be testing how well the white boat is built in Marathon, and should have the black boat back by Sarasota. I have to say thank you to Randy S for building such a great boat. Bob and Mitch rolled at 138mph and walked away.Rest assure you will be looking at the transom of the #3 CMS S/C boat again.We are shooting for the complete race next time.Congrats to all the winners.

Jim Bull
Old 05-09-2006, 01:59 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JimBull
CMS Had a great time in Pickwick Other than the roll over. Bob will be testing how well the white boat is built in Marathon, and should have the black boat back by Sarasota. I have to say thank you to Randy S for building such a great boat. Bob and Mitch rolled at 138mph and walked away.Rest assure you will be looking at the transom of the #3 CMS S/C boat again.We are shooting for the complete race next time.Congrats to all the winners.

Jim Bull
That's great news Jim! Tell Bob to use "blue" next time so he has better luck with the boat.

Quick Reply: OSS Cat and Extreme

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.