"United We Race"...What Does It Mean? >

"United We Race"...What Does It Mean?

Notices

"United We Race"...What Does It Mean?

Old 08-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KLAATU
Save us time and tell us who the uncooperative 50% are .You evidently know .

I think youre off on that estimate. I truly believe the majority do care ,and are willing to try . They just dont know the game plan to jump on board collectively .The specifics behind the phrase " United we race " will pop up here pretty soon I think .
I meant 50% of the influential people in offshore; you know, the ones with the egos that got the sport to where it is, or isn't, today. Just my opinion that's all.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:20 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,607 Likes on 3,769 Posts

And they are ?
Thats a great question! Name the names, if they lurk here they may change thier ways, then again they just may quit racing! If thier Ego's are doing so much damage to the sport,
Fan dis-approval could go a long way! As the same when a group of peer's puts the pressure on things seem to change.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Guy's, been out of the loop kinda for a while as you all know but here goes. We all want the "United We Race " thing to work, this is what has to be done, and I'm talking as a businessman now with a little Jersey Boyz Humor. Set up a meeting with the "Heads of the other Families" in December with Smitty and I (We'll Travel as we've always done), lock the room and we all don't come out till it works for everybody! Sounds SIMPLE no? Wait till ya hear HOW COMPLICATED this will get! EGO's gotta be left at the door, no bosses, no BS. Kenny D., the invitation is out there, Smitty and I have now put it on a public forum, see what you can do on your end. OPA and The Jersey Boyz are in, what about everyone else???
Old 09-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks like things are beginning to move forward. I don't think there has been this much brain-storming since 2003. Perhaps it has just taken this long for the stars and planets to align in just the right order.

We have reached a point when it is time to build bridges and mend fences...not single out groups or individuals and force them out of the community. We need to become a single force with many groups collectively working together toward common goals.

There are a lot of good ideas floating to the surface...lets see if we can't put them together to build something that will stand the test of time. It will take the support of everyone...with a little give and a little take in the process.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

Talking Poo....

First time I heard that phrase ,was on a spring day in central florida '04 .
The day prior ,I was on the pier of the "three bannanas " with an entity , whom I consider to be one the prettiest women i've ever met .
We talked racing till my tennies glowed in the dark . Next day , I heard it . I,ll never forget . We'll race united or fall apart . Ron Polli .
Poo,
I want to know....
Who the prettiest women you ever met was?
On the pier of the "Three Bannannas".
Inquiring mind's want to know
I want to know!
Love,
Haggin
www.missgeicoracing.com
Old 09-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Bvalery
After seeing the OPA race in patchogue I can see what this all is about. So where does one get the "United We Race" decal to display proudly?
Hey Brian, I got your decal, it's at my office. Give me a call Tuesday and we can meet up. I would get it to you sooner, but I'm pleasure boating all weekend Woo Hoo!!
Louie

PS KLAATU, Was her name LOLA? lol
Old 09-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Smile

Lou;

Thanks! I have a Patchogue CD for you as well. Pleasure boating - were abouts? I'll be out there tomorrow! If you're around on the bay tomorrow give me a ring 516 343-9693, if not i'll give you a ring after the holiday!

ENJOY
-Brian
Old 09-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Registered

Talking Where To Get A UNITED WE RACE sticker???

Originally Posted by Bvalery
After seeing the OPA race in patchogue I can see what this all is about. So where does one get the "United We Race" decal to display proudly?
Ladies and Gent's,
If you wish to recieve a "UNITED WE RACE" sticker.....
See Haggin at the GEICO support truck at any race or..
Call the AMF Offshore Racing office at (561) 963-3438 and ask Debbie to send you two!
Thank You Everyone, For Your Support Of Offshore Racing!
Best,
Haggin
www.amfoffshoreracing.com
UNITED WE RACE
Old 09-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Registered

John:

Thanks, Lou has one for me, but I think this is a great way to get the sport of Off Shore Racing known. In fact, most members of OSO should be displaying this decal. It is a great slogan for the sport.

-Brian
Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

???????????wtf???

Quick Reply: "United We Race"...What Does It Mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.