Notices

Calling out Peppers

Old 01-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by racinginthered
I listened to you once, and it cost me 11K to fix the drives. I don't listen to you and I chase Uncle Bob around the race course and at least finish. If I'm not mistaken, you chased him most of the year as well.
As far as money can't buy talent. That's obvious. I have no money, but a boat load of talent. Can you say the same?

Hey, you could be Ricky Bobby's mini me. Go with it bro, it fits.

Anyway..........................
What have you heard about Uncle Bob's boat being for sale?
and got lapped
Old 01-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I told ya. Thats why we are racing "In The Red". If we had any money we'd be racing "In The Black". Come on, I thought you were smarter than that.

I am going to go now. I look forward to hearing from you.

T
Old 01-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Registered

Who put the fuel in the boat? You took the boat down to get fuel, and then broke it, and blamed it on us. As for you guys getting lapped, I didn't know that. I wouldn't do that to ya.

You said that you would never tell about the wife driving the boat. I feel betrayed.

Rique is a Legend and I am honored to know him. As for the Pat person, I need a little more info.

Relax and come back another day. I care too much to see you this way. Have a beer and call me later
Old 01-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Registered

who fuel in the boat? i was sleeping my hangover off.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Registered

where did you see bobs boat for sale?
Old 01-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Registered

I saw it on line. I look for it again and post it. Have you heard anything about it?

By the way, George said that he wanted to know where you get those sleeve less white tee shirts. He said that his wife wants him to shave his head and wear one of those tee shirts for their next role playing adventure. I guess that would be code for quality time. She hasn't been the same ever since you left, for that matter either has Rob. You guys would make a cute couple. He's 6-4, your 5-2. He is dark, you are powder white. He has hair, you are without. He likes to pitch, you like to catch. What are the odds.

Anyway, let me know about those tee shirts and I'll find that classified ad.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Registered

HIS WIFE WAS FUN. BTW, SO WAS YOURS..................
AS FOR THE SLEEVELESS T'S. THEY ONLY MAKE THEM FOR ME ANYMORE. I LOOKED SO GOOD IN THEM, THEY DIDN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO WEAR THIER BRAND. MUST BE AN IMAGE THING, ALSO HANES CALLED AND THEY WANT ME TO WEAR THIER BLACK SOCKS WITH MY BLACK VANS TOO. GO FIGURE. $$$$$$$$$$$$
ANYWAY, BACK TO THE SUBJECT. POST THAT ADD. I WANT TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT. I DONT THINK BOB WOULD SELL IT, BUT YOU HAVE NOT LIED TO ME YET.
DID YOU PICK UP MY R/C BOAT YET IN HUNTINGTON BCH ?. COME ON BRO, I BOUGHT THAT THING WAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS. WHAT KIND OF BUDDY ARE YOU? THE KIND THAT WILL HAVE HIS ARSE HANDED TO HIM IN HAVAZOO, VERY SOON. THAT IS WHAT KIND YOU ARE. BETTER GET VERN AND PAT TO GET YOU ONE OF THOSE 2 SPEED TRANNIES IN THAT OLD LADY. YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT. ATLEAST TO GET AROUND US.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Registered

biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by racinginthered
I saw it on line. I look for it again and post it. Have you heard anything about it?

By the way, George said that he wanted to know where you get those sleeve less white tee shirts. He said that his wife wants him to shave his head and wear one of those tee shirts for their next role playing adventure. I guess that would be code for quality time. She hasn't been the same ever since you left, for that matter either has Rob. You guys would make a cute couple. He's 6-4, your 5-2. He is dark, you are powder white. He has hair, you are without. He likes to pitch, you like to catch. What are the odds.

Anyway, let me know about those tee shirts and I'll find that classified ad.
LMAO . . . . sorry Mikey but that is some funny chit right there
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

go home dave

Quick Reply: Calling out Peppers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.