Notices

Calling out Peppers

Old 01-18-2008, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 01-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was quite a mouth full. Did that take you all day to research on the web? Are trying to get in my head? It's not going to work little brother. I'm Like Ice-Man in Top Gun. Your feeble attempt to talk trash is elementary at best. You are trying to convince yourself that the Old War Horse (which has found a new jockey) can't compare to your new one. Keep telling yourself that. That might be enough to get you and others in the class to show up. But wait a minute, I am only going to get up YOUR grill about it, I have way too much respect for the others to talk trash to them. You have the most to lose. I am going to waiting patiently for your response on Tuesday after Mondays conference call. Then you can explain to me and the rest watching this thread, why you can't show up to Havasu.

As for the 5 steps, I am confident that if you show up, and if your inboard camera is working (properly), we will hear you constantly screaming
1. "Dad, where are they?"
2. "Is that them ahead of us?"
3. "Why can't we catch them?"
4. "Why did we spend all of that Money at Lake X?"
5. "Why are they so much better looking than us?"
Those are 5 steps that will coming out of your pie hole. Posssibley a 6th.............."We should ask them if they would consider a TRADE?"
Please gather your thoughts, consult with someone who buys clothes in sizes that have letters and not numbers. speaking if that, what size are you now? A 2 or a 3?
Old 01-19-2008, 02:11 AM
Registered

Oh, by the way. Have you thought about asking yourself, why can't I sleep at night? If so, it's the fear.

If you smell somethin' a stinkin', it's only us..........cuz we are the S%$T.

T-Mr. Big
Old 01-19-2008, 02:23 AM
Registered

well now you had all day to yourself to come up with ice man from top gun? wtf? are you kidding?
only ice you will need is for your a $$ after the spanking we give you in Havazoo. dang, i gave it away. what you ask? what you like, to be spanked. but we will leave your Hollywood story at Hollywood and Vine.
get your hanky out, you are going to need it
Attached Images  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

That's it??? That's the best you can do? I'll be here when you can come back with something good.
Don't try so hard. Your either really tired, or wondering if..........it's.............FEAR.

Come on, tell me about how fast you are, .... AGAIN
Old 01-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered

only thing i am afraid of is you crying about what you bought. as is no warranty. it ran great for 12 years son. it must be you. i cant blame george he only drives. we will see.
hey, i got an idea. try working on the boat first then start the smack talk. come on down to biloxi for the first installment of the a$$ wippings you will recieve. if not, keep talking the chit. and wait. but knowing you, you wont stop cause thats all you got. A BIG MOUTH FOR THESE
Attached Thumbnails Calling out Peppers-b98c_1.jpg  
Old 01-20-2008, 08:00 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt. Tom "Iceman" Kazanski
: "I don't like you because you're dangerous."
Iceman may have got the plaque, but in the end when it counted, he was only second best...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-20-2008, 09:15 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Mikey, Troy sounds like you did at the worlds in 96 when you were running Rique's 32. If I remember right you were saying you were going to smoke us.

Did you send the other box yet????????????????????????? withholding parts - delay of game - 15 yards.

We are putting some of the original 1996 lettering on it again when it was the world champion. PHUCM. pronounced (fuuseemm)That is "Hello" in Jamaican, ask Rique.

Sorry it took me so long to respond I was out of town.

You will have sellers remorse.

pat W
Attached Thumbnails Calling out Peppers-ragamuffin-m69.jpg   Calling out Peppers-ragamuffin.jpg  
Old 01-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Registered

smoke what, the 36? you must have me confused with someone else. disrespect some one like you and rique? no way. only boat that beat us was ocean spray. and we cheered for each other anyway. get top work on the boat, troy needs all the help he can get.
btw, that is trademarked now, you cant use it. sorry
Old 01-21-2008, 09:24 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Weren't you t-man on the red 32 in 96 with a berret? d-class?

How is it going to work, Saturday Propra P1. Sunday OSS CL?

pat W

Quick Reply: Calling out Peppers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.