Notices

Calling out Peppers

Old 01-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling out Peppers

Hey, I heard that you guys might be coming out to Havasu. Is that a good idea? I mean, it would be a bummer if you guys drove all the way out here and then got beat by the old war horse! Maybe I could talk Cooper into letting you guys race in P1. I know I know, you've found some extra speed in the off season, I KNOW, you've told me already.

Think about it. That's all that I ask. I know you're a big movie star now and all, but I don't want your new image, errrr ego, bruised by a good old fashioned azz whoopin'.

Let me know. This 55 gallon (25 gallon in your case) drum of whoop ass is still sealed and ready to be opened for you.

Call me.

ps. George and Rob want to know if you really got your navel pierced in North Hollywood when you came out for the Rum Run?
Old 01-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

you ladies better keep rique in the boat if you even think you have a chance.
we will give you a 30 sec head start. we know with all that expierence in the scarab, you could beat us..
jealousy is a bad thing. dont hate, we will still talk to you.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Registered

time for you to chime in too pat!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Registered

what happened? the wife tell you to get off the computer, its time to eat? ladies, you better bring a very absorbant pad with you in the boat. they are under the sink in your wifes bathroom
Old 01-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Registered

Wow, talking about hate. Settle down bro, SETTLE DOWN!!
I only bring up the obvious. I mean if the old boat didn't do it then I would by a new also. The thing is, I don't think that the new one is bringing ya too much luck either. Could be the throttles or................................... it could be you. I'm just saying maybe that P Class isn't looking so bad for ya after all. I'm just here to help that's all. I love you like brother, and I understand that there is a don't ask don't tell policy amongst us in racing, but which ever side of the fence that you play on , you'll always be a brother to me. Obviously a little brother, but none the less a brother.

I appreciate that fact that you care enough about us that you would suggest using a pad. I've never tried that during a race. Mybe that's the problem. Naaaah, I'm gonna have to leave that one for you Movie Star Racer types.

Now, let's get to real issue here. You're scared, and that's ok. I came to you with a way out. A way not to embarrass yourself. Listen, no one will think less of you for choosing to race in a different class. I am sure Uncle Bob will be supportive. Speaking of him, I heard that their boat is for sale. Have you heard anything about that?

Let me know what your plan is.

T
Old 01-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Registered

our plan is the same as it always is. kick arse in catlite in your water then beat ya the rest of the time. money can only buy you equipment, not talent. i suggest you get rique in the boat, atleeast he has talent. maybe if you shut up, and listen to the exoierenced people, you would learn. dont mess with the big boys, you could get hurt. i think our old hotrod would be a great p1 boat, i really do. you could use the expierence. the more you run the boat, and not your mouth, the better you will get. your like a brother to me too. like the one that rode the short bus to school.
btw, you really think bob is selling that boat?
Old 01-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Registered

this isnt worth it
Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered

I listened to you once, and it cost me 11K to fix the drives. I don't listen to you and I chase Uncle Bob around the race course and at least finish. If I'm not mistaken, you chased him most of the year as well.
As far as money can't buy talent. That's obvious. I have no money, but a boat load of talent. Can you say the same?

Hey, you could be Ricky Bobby's mini me. Go with it bro, it fits.

Anyway..........................
What have you heard about Uncle Bob's boat being for sale?
Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered

you cant even pay for a membership on oso. wtf?
Old 01-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Registered

yeah after you put 1240lbs of fuel in the boat. doing things without asking will always cost you money.

questions to ask when you really dont know anything
about boat racing and your wife does.

1. how much fuel do we need to put in the boat
2. how much does fuel weigh?
3. which way is port?
4. do these cats take rough water well?
5. where is the bathroom?
6. i dont want to do this anymore it scares me. can my wife drive instead?
7.does pat know what he is doing?

Quick Reply: Calling out Peppers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.