Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger >

Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger

Notices

Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger

Old 08-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger

Team Boat Responsibly will team up with the Monster Truck Team of Grave Digger to host a charity event for the Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughter in Virgina on Sept 12th - 13th, The Boat Responsibly Race Team will add to its apperances a number of events with professional athletes and a number of professional race teams for the remainder of 2008 and 2009. The team will be making a 2 day apperance at the U.S. Coast Gaurd Recruiting Center on Aug 14th -15th.

The Boat Responsibly Race Team will also be making an apperance in D.C. at the Coast Guard Headquaters in Oct.

Stay tuned to the teams live web cast from there onboard camera's, the teams has been working out the bugs of the new system which is scheduled to go live in Pt Pleasant.

We would like to thank Anthony and crew for the new look on the interior of the Dragon which is now ready for the 850's or 1075's for the 2009 race seaason
Attached Thumbnails Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger-race-boat-005.jpg   Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger-race-boat-007.jpg   Team Boat Responsilby teams up with Grave Digger-race-boat-006.jpg  

Last edited by MANITIE; 08-02-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Yes....we only use the tachs...everything else we read is on the smartcraft that we monitor....we have 2 gps's its alot simpler to read....
Old 08-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,301 Likes on 3,706 Posts

Originally Posted by MANITIE
Team Boat Responsibly will team up with the Monster Truck Team of Grave Digger to host a charity event for the Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughter in Virgina on Sept 12th - 13th, The Boat Responsibly Race Team will add to its apperances a number of events with professional athletes and a number of professional race teams for the remainder of 2008 and 2009. The team will be making a 2 day apperance at the U.S. Coast Gaurd Recruiting Center on Aug 14th -15th.

The Boat Responsibly Race Team will also be making an apperance in D.C. at the Coast Guard Headquaters in Oct.

Stay tuned to the teams live web cast from there onboard camera's, the teams has been working out the bugs of the new system which is scheduled to go live in Pt Pleasant.

We would like to thank Anthony and crew for the new look on the interior of the Dragon which is now ready for the 850's or 1075's for the 2009 race seaason
By your post, it appears you will be installing 850's or 1075's
would these be of the Mercury Racing varitey??

Also will Grave Digger be jumping the boat???
Old 08-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Hey Pete...I hope not on the jump.....

On the 850's or 1075's I'm working on a contract with a munufacture on there engine...only the 1075's was I looking at Merc but I think I will not be able to work on a partail sponsorship....but it will be a last case purchase....but the manufacture I'm working with now is very interseted in the proposal with the HP being around 900 with us getting 4 engines from them with 1 on display at races and boat shows, they are coming here at the end of Aug to meet and try to finalize it....