Notices

Challange to Racers

Old 12-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default & Year Old Ged

Yet again Scotty many thanks for everything mate.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered

It is with sadness and sorrow to inform you all that on Thursday 11th December 2008 in the Childrens Hospital, Birmingham England, Ged Lowe aged 7 years old died of leukemia, Ged was my only son and will be missed. I wish to thank Augie "THE GODFATHER" Pensa of The Jersey Boyz and team Warpaint for the help. A very big thanks goes to MARC GRANET and JOHN HAGGIN of Miss Geico Racing.com not forgetting SCOTT BEGOVICH the man who started this for me, Scotty from both myself and my wife I wish to thank you, you really did put a smile on my son's face right up to the very end. You Scotty are just more than any boat racer, you are a TRUE friend. I also like to thank each person who sent anything to Ged.

Many thanks

Gerard Lowe SNR
Old 12-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so sorry, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I hope Ged got our package and those from the other teams.

God bless him.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gerard,
There are no words to express how sorry we all are to hear this.
I hope the prayers we all send your way will help you in some way.
May he rest in peace
Pat and Dick Diedrich/SBI
Marathon Florida
Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gerard, my heart is broken. I am so sorry. I will keep you and Ged in my prayers always. God Bless you. You have all my numbers, I told you, Day or Night.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Registered

I spoke with Gerard this AM and I just cannot fathom being in his shoes. Gerard, Ged and your family hold a special place in my heart and I know I will have my guardian angel riding with us next season.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gerard lowe
, you really did put a smile on my son's face right up to the very end. You Scotty are just more than any boat racer, you are a TRUE friend. .

Very true words. I'm deeply saddned by your loss but am proud that my racing brothers were able to put a smile on this little boys face. He'll be riding with us for sure.

Deepest sympathy to your family

I'm heading home early today to hug my little dude's.

marc
Old 12-12-2008, 08:20 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

As I read this, I dont know what to say.....My prayers go to Ged and his family. God Bless....

Chris
Old 12-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Gerard!

Our Condolences to you and your wife, on the passing of your son Ged. I wish that the packages sent, would have gotten there earlier for Ged to open. RIP
Old 12-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Registered

Gerard, We are Scotts Parents and are very proud of what he has done for you son. I can't even imagine your lost and our deepest sympathy goes out to you and your wife. John and Patty Begovich

Quick Reply: Challange to Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.