Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Racing down-under!!! >

Racing down-under!!!

Notices

Racing down-under!!!

Old 03-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Very Cool!! I like their Trailer set up!! But some of the other boats look like they use Short Buses as tow rigs.... Looks like the Locals liked you!!!

MORE PICTURES!!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff you look like a kid in a candy store, tell me the truth, those girls were going through you to get to me weren't they!

Bryan Haupt
D & M Motorsports
All Jacked UP
Old 03-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bryanh
Jeff you look like a kid in a candy store, tell me the truth, those girls were going through you to get to me weren't they!

Bryan Haupt
D & M Motorsports
All Jacked UP
How did you know? They kept asking about you, wondering where you were at. I could have used a good wingman while I was over there. There are a ton of hotties in Australia. I can't wait to go back.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FunHome
Very Cool!! I like their Trailer set up!! But some of the other boats look like they use Short Buses as tow rigs.... Looks like the Locals liked you!!!

MORE PICTURES!!!!!
The trailer was just a flatbed semi trailer with a cradle that Mark had built to come off if he ever needed the trailer. It's a really sweet trailer and it tows like a dream. I don't think anyone here in the states has a trailer that tows like that.
Those buses were pretty cool too. They would make a great tow vehicle for some of the P boats here. They were also big on right hand drive converted Ford and Dodge pickups.
I still think the best idea yet was the cab-over Kenworth. It's so short and easy to turn and get in and out of tight spots we always seem to get into at race sites. I appreciated the ease of use of the cab-over.
Don't get me wrong, racing in the states is still the best, but they have some cool ideas that we don't get to see. It was a great experience and it's nice to have another race family in such a cool place.