This is not good of New Jersey

Notices

This is not good of New Jersey

Old 04-27-2009, 09:24 AM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Just A Heads Up To Out Df State Racers

If you have taken a US Coast Guard Boating Course in the past get your documentation togeher, Purnell I know you have taken a few of these. The courses are basic boating coursed that are needed in NJ and in my own mind everyone who drives a boat(racing, sailing, pleasure, jetski, etc) should all take such a course.) this legislation has been in effect for many years and it was only a matter o time befiore it came into the racing venues. In most situations you can do a course in 2 nights, take a test and pass. If you fail you should not be on the water anyway. The people that govern theses rules do not know that much about them either. I tok a class when I was in 7th grade that was 6 weeks long and 2-3 three hours once a week that taught you just about everything you need to know. This is not a bad thing at all but it is bad that it will effect those who race who never took the class.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can do it on line right now at http://www.boat-ed.com/