Old 07-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Easy Frank, OSS was started by racers for the betterment of the sport MD
Old 07-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

OK, Mike I have to retract that statement. OSS was started by some people that didnt like the way things were going in there class and tried to do it a different way. They were passionate about trying to better the sport.
MD
Old 07-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Registered

OK, Mike I have to retract that statement. OSS was started by some people that didnt like the way things were going in there class and tried to do it a different way. They were passionate about trying to better the sport.
MD

Maybe some of the minions who are now left holding the bag felt that way, Randy, but the so called "founders" and their corporate benefactors had far different agendas. You and many other little guys got suckered and screwed, and now the sport is in absolute shambles, pure and simple. If not for Smitty and to a lesser extent JC, there would be nothing. That is a shame.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Mike, I love the Flag. Ron and I decided, since most of the boats are back in one place........Want a Job? Smitty
Old 07-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Mike, I love the Flag. Ron and I decided, since most of the boats are back in one place........Want a Job? Smitty
Old 07-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Now thats funny Mike. Us little guy's that got suckered and screwed have had 5 great years of racing. 50k in purse per race paid on site,not bad. A great staff at every race,not bad, Safety out the a$$ with state of the art dunker training,not bad. I dont know of many of us suckers that didnt love every second of it.
MD
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Registered

Now thats funny Mike. Us little guy's that got suckered and screwed have had 5 great years of racing. 50k in purse per race paid on site,not bad. A great staff at every race,not bad, Safety out the a$$ with state of the art dunker training,not bad. I dont know of many of us suckers that didnt love every second of it.
MD
The good thing for you and your fellow suckers is that you got screwed and apparently loved it. You got exactly what you deserved. Glad it worked out for you. Now THAT is funny.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Registered

WOW! I've read this whole thread and I see nothing changed at all in Offshore Racing... Same people stirring up crap and same people talking about subjects that they have NO factual information about...

I do miss racing Offshore boats but I certainly DO NOT miss this CRAP!!!
Glad I am racing cars now...

Ben Hedrick

PS: Good luck with all that….
Old 07-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ben@SRP
WOW! ...same people talking about subjects that they have NO factual information about...

Yep Ben, remember when you were one of those "same people talking about subjects that [you had] NO factual information about..." I remember that about you.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered

Michael Allweiss, I LOVE YOU...

Ben

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.