Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBS crushing geico

Check out JBS crushing Geico in Biloxi

http://jbsracing.com/movie/movie.aspx?intMovieID=179
Old 08-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by throttleup; 08-24-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:38 PM
JBS
Registered

Default throttle up

yeah your right-its not much of an accomplishment for a privateer.Get real
Old 08-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered

Smile

Ok...

Last edited by throttleup; 08-24-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Racer
Racer

???
Old 08-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

That was a great promotional video for JBS Racing and I hope that it will help you guys getting some sponsor's. The video was also great for Offshore Powerboat Racing as a whole and it showed a few other race boats beside and Biloxi, they all got some advertising from this video and that is a good thing. The Miss Geico Race Team is the best in the world and anytime you can put a win on them is an accomplishment. I hope that JBS Racing can secure some sponorship to at least make it to the Key West Worlds, where we will all be treated to the best racing anywhere with Miss Geico, JBS Racing and Aqua Mania all doing battle to see who is the best in the world.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:22 PM
JBS
Registered

Default Jbs

Thanks AB-its realy great to hear something intelligent and possitive for the sport.I missed the broadcast of the show and I think its great-so I was excited about showing it.Its darn near impossible to get any kind of media-even when you do well.I love boat racing and have given all of myself and all I have to do it.Most people just think Im a rich dick and could care less so its realy great to get some possitive feedback-especialy fans that have met me and seen how far out of my way I will go to treat them well.There is alot of changes going on and I hope they are all for the best.Right now JBS racing will not be able to race because Im totaly out of money to fund it so sponsorship is huge for us.We are working furiously on it and all I can say is that with all the changes and poor economy-its incredibly tough right now.Believe me when I say that theres nothing more that Ide like to do than put my skills on display in Key west-with a bit of money and a working boat-I believe JBS would be the best in the world.Good luck to all if we are there or not.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

/jeff are you guys going to attend the shoot-out this year?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:52 PM
JBS
Registered

Default Loto

Ide love nothing better than to be in LOTO getting JBS racing into the record books.Unfortunately the new mystic is getting rigged right now so we are unable to run there.However I may swing by on our vacation to check it out.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by throttleup
Give it a rest Jeff.
What's up with this? Jeff is proud of his team's accomplishment, beating the most well known team in turbine extreme-Miss Geico racing. In the past several years, Miss Geico racing has done a lot to promote offshore racing and we as fans and racers should be very grateful for their involvement. But on the race course, if they have no competition, what have they really accomplished? Without teams, such as Jeff Stevenson and JBS racing, there is no competition and to the average fan it becomes boring. I have had the pleasure of meeting both teams and they are all very professional and friendly people, who love the sport of offshore racing. Jeff, you are correct in the fact that if you do not promote your own team, no one else will. If I had the money, I would sponsor JBS Racing, because I love to see the competition between JBS Racing, Miss Geico, and Aquamania. Jeff, good luck to you and your team. Hopefully, something good will happen and you and your team will be able to return to the sport you truly miss.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.