Adrenaline Rush/Power 1 one >

Adrenaline Rush/Power 1 one

Notices

Adrenaline Rush/Power 1 one

Old 05-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It will be cool to see a west coast boat compete in ocean races. Good luck Doug.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oc

Motor that came with the boat is out and is getting a total rebuild.Putting in a stock 525 til its done.Have no idea what it will do with that power.If its competitive might just leave it in.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

First those Warlocks and Lavycrafts come over from the west coast to play, now the DCB.....should be fun....the more manufactures in a class the better....what better place to promote a boat then racing...its looking like Class 5 might just be the old F1 days....

Great looking boat Doug...look forward seeing in person....well in 23 days....were the hell is the time going....
Old 05-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered

The DCB was built for Ocean races & has done most of her past racing on the ocean. We also took her to Orange Beach a few years back & got some awesome footage in some pretty big water. She has spent most of her non racing time in Lake Tahoe which is not a small,clam lake & can get quite nasty so she's great in rough water. Doug should have no problem beating you guys!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doug, are you gonna bring some products to Ocean City? Bring some fliers also and I'll have Alan put them at registration so everyone can see the products.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Yes I will be bringing product and it looks like the owner of the company will be joining us.He wants to see what OPA and offshore racing is all about.I also need to set up some dealers in the area if you know of anyone I could approach while were down there.Stop over our pit and check it out