JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER >

JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER

Notices

JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER

Old 09-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SUN DOUCHE
Is that the run they broke the bottom of the boat? Or was that St Clair..or...Miami beach...or sunny isles beach.....or Michigan city....or lake Cumberland

Jbs jeff after the run .." we only got radared at 182 mph but my gps said 336mph"
Sun Douche u need to just fly down to Wisc and tell Jeff how you really feel .still a bad azz boat whether there having probs at this time or not ..... what are you runnin and put up some pics for all to enjoy
Old 09-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sun tzu
Is that the run they broke the bottom of the boat? Or was that St Clair..or...Miami beach...or sunny isles beach.....or Michigan city....or lake Cumberland

Jbs jeff after the run .." we only got radared at 182 mph but my gps said 336mph"
haha they have the same hull guy! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdkpg6HIGfY

Last edited by apache727; 09-14-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:09 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

lets make this easy. Anyone who owns a boat that runs faster than 182 MPH can bash all they want.

Ok.............. START NOW
Old 09-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Sun Douche u need to just fly down to Wisc and tell Jeff how you really feel .still a bad azz boat whether there having probs at this time or not ..... what are you runnin and put up some pics for all to enjoy
I think he has cock envy for Jeff.... thats gotta be what it is....

Dude, regardless of who you are, you are new, no one knows you, you have no respect here and will not gain any by starting any of this $hit.

Damn it Dolla.... you posted too quick... I'm not at 182 but at least a few mph from the triple digit mark....

Last edited by teamsynergy; 09-14-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by apache727
haha they have the same hull guy! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdkpg6HIGfY
niiiiiiiiiice
Old 09-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Registered

That would be one helluva run... we were thinking of splashing down at the Keys this year for a run to Bimini but with both motors out right now and no lake time till then, I just can't risk it.... Next year for sure!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:25 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
I think he has cock envy for Jeff.... thats gotta be what it is....

Dude, regardless of who you are, you are new, no one knows you, you have no respect here and will not gain any by starting any of this $hit.

Damn it Dolla.... you posted too quick... I'm not at 182 but at least a few mph from the triple digit mark....
+2.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by teamsynergy

got luv this place, free speech as long as your giving a hand jobs to the "top guys".

let the guy run his mouth. j&j have been since day one, why not this guy. how quick everyone forgets all the bad mouthing agianst Cosker and the statements regarding the turbines blowing. by the way we still haven't seen ONE PIC or fact showing who's fault the last turbine blow up was? from what i heard someone doesn't know what an oil pressure gauge is for and also tried to run in on the other motor with a missing blade or 2 on the shaft??? which probably wasn't good for the shaft. oohhh wait, i wonder if thats the same one that was embedded in their bustle?

so far all that can be said is that jbs is slower than when they ran under aruda. which from what jeff said about aruda ain't much of an accomplishment.

let them win a few races and actually do something before the compliments start flowing............

Last edited by skaterdave; 09-14-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

I agree but disagree at the same time... I prefer to see someone established talkin' $hit prior vs. a newb coming on board with this smack. Regardless of the BS with Aruda and Cosker... thats another post. Politics are politics but being a dickhead is flat out annoying...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.