Notices

2010 World's

Old 10-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did the OL do in P1 when the little Blue Fountain was racing? What yr did they retire that boat from P1?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
How did the OL do in P1 when the little Blue Fountain was racing? What yr did they retire that boat from P1?
OL did pretty darn well. Both won races, every rough water race, the OL won. In 09, the 2 OL were constantly the fastest boats, the Lucas had the top speed, but were plagued with engine woes, then suffered a major setback when we lost a prop blade in Italy. The damage from that hurt us later as it shook nearly everything loose until things cracked. Being that it was over in Europe, made it hard to properly inspect and it cost us a win at the next race.

Everyone that has ridden in the pleasure boat SV43's and especially the race SV43's have nothing but impressive things to say about it.

Don't make me start throwing dirty laundy into the mix. I was there, I know quite a bit of what went on so a few of your jaded comments are just elementry attempts to promote Fountain. Fountain makes a wonderful, fast, nimble boat that has done very well so lets just keep these post accurate and stop slinging mud.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Registered

Wow I just asked a question, little defensive arent we. No need to get like that it was just an honest question.

You never did answer my question, did OL win a World Champion while the Little Blue Fountain was racing P1???
Old 10-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The difference is you can buy a new Outerlimits race boat. But if you want a fountain you better like fishing.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

I guess no one is going to anwser the question??
Old 10-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow I just asked a question, little defensive arent we. No need to get like that it was just an honest question.

You never did answer my question, did OL win a World Champion while the Little Blue Fountain was racing P1???
If I recall correctly the little blue fountain ran its first year when no Outerlimits were racing and in the second year the OL won all the rough water races. And why does one Fountain make a difference?? What about the Fountains after the blue one that the same team ran??
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

The fountain guys won in 2007 and 2008, then decided they had enough. Not like they need to prove anything else. The guys at Fountian worldwide new how to setup the boat an made it run great. It also helped to have a damn good driver an throttle man in the boat.
outerlimits did have a boat in the 2007 season.

Last edited by obrien; 10-20-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I guess no one is going to anwser the question??
The fountain did very well. Nobody is taking that away from them. If I recall this thread was turned in to an Outerlimits bashing thread. We are just stating the facts.

Talk about living in the past. To say the Ol Cant turn is just false. Just look up the 07 cowes race when the Ol carved a tight one and grabbed the checker flag.

Trash talk is good, but complete lies is an another thing.

When is sbi going to start a center console class so Fountain can dominate again?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blah

Gentlemen, I know theres many different opinions. All we can do is prepare what we feel is the best piece and show up to face the public with it. Thats how I aproach every event and my prior statements being true to what I beleive did as I thought they would do.After all the BS on here as long as everyone is safe and goes home at the end, WHO CARES.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Registered

Dont know about CC but Fountain just built a SVL that is un believable. Ran the entire class off hummmm. Won the second race it ran and never looked back since.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.