2011 Miss GEICO Racing Schedule

Notices

2011 Miss GEICO Racing Schedule

Old 03-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Karaokemike
There is one coming from Maryland called Rebel Racing

Reggie Fountain III is hooked up with a Turbine Team just dont know if I can so who.

Didn't JBS fire their T-man. It's not like theirs ant other...Aquamania has owners racing so my guess is JBS.

A new 48 MTI Turbine boat...this should be interesting.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rebel Racing is a 48 MTI. Turbine Marine is putting the boat together. Boat was getting ready for paint last time I heard.

I am not what is going on with JBS. That will be a interesting factor into the season. The question is going to be where are the other two boats going to run?
Old 03-09-2011, 10:57 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hope Rebel Racing will be able to race at St Clair!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Hope Rebel Racing will be able to race at St Clair!
We missed the show down last year at St. Clair between Miss Geico and JBS Racing squaring off because of a delam problem that JBS Racing experienced on Saturday testing. I know that nobody was more bummed out then JBS Racing, the fans and Miss Geico. Could 2011 at St. Clair be the show down that everyone has been wanting to see? I sure hope so as there would be no greater hip then JBS Racing, Miss Geico, Aqua Mania and Rebel Racing battling it out for the Turbine Class bragging rights.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Racer
Racer

I know I wouldn't miss watching them fly into the St Clair corners at 180 mph four wide.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Registered

you might see it at cocoa in a few months, looks like there will be some great match ups....
Old 03-09-2011, 07:48 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
We missed the show down last year at St. Clair between Miss Geico and JBS Racing squaring off because of a delam problem that JBS Racing experienced on Saturday testing. I know that nobody was more bummed out then JBS Racing, the fans and Miss Geico. Could 2011 at St. Clair be the show down that everyone has been wanting to see? I sure hope so as there would be no greater hip then JBS Racing, Miss Geico, Aqua Mania and Rebel Racing battling it out for the Turbine Class bragging rights.
I agree....Last year I know Miss Geico Racing, JBS Racing, and Aqua Mania Racing were planning to race for Turbine class at St Clair. AM was unable to show up due serious illness, JBS had delam problem so that left is Miss Geico who cruised into victory in Turbine Class so would like to see all 3 with Rebel Racing too.... That gotta set new record in St Clair history!!!!!!

Chris
Old 03-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

I think in St. Clair this year for the supercat, supercat lite and Turbine they should run the long course. Could you imagine those turbine boats cruising down Canadian shore with the extra 7 mph current. I was there when Bud Select and Gieco went hull to hull.

What a wonderful sight that would be.

Cannot wait for the races this year.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jds2500
I think in St. Clair this year for the supercat, supercat lite and Turbine they should run the long course. Could you imagine those turbine boats cruising down Canadian shore with the extra 7 mph current. I was there when Bud Select and Gieco went hull to hull.

What a wonderful sight that would be.

Cannot wait for the races this year.
I remember that race in 2007 at St. Clair River between Miss Geico and the Bud Select boat. It was one of the fastest and closest races I have seen but I just loved the short race course last year at St. Clair. Everyone could see the entire race and the boats went by grouped together more often. Either way if all the Turbines Boats show up at St. Clair for the Turbine Class show down it will be one hell of a race no matter what length coarse they race on.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I agree with AB....

Short race course is more fun and turbine teams have no problem with that. Miss Geico raced very well in short race course at St Clair last year.

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.