Notices

Jbs 2011

Old 03-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so let us all know who the scum bags are.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:48 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

wow........dont know what to say

Chris
Old 03-31-2011, 01:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Jeff!

I am sorry to hear this bad news as I was really looking forward to seeing JBS Racing doing Battle with the other Turbine Class Boats. I am really glad to see that you are handling this in a very professional way so far. Good luck and hope to see you one day at St. Clair River Classic.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Well, crap. When I saw your post on FB I had a hunch it had something to do with this. Makes ya wonder about people- why would someone phuck around like this knowing full well they had no intention of following thru?

I will never understand that kind of thinking.

Good luck, and get your azz to Jacksonville.

Jay!

The second picture in this post is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom1
How many major five year sponsorship deals have really been signed in the last 10 years of offshore?

Seriously.....five years??
That length of time may not be the norm, but some multi-year deals like Geico, Anheiser-Busch and Bacardi come to mind. A long-term deal seems like it could be a good thing for both parties- sponsor gets a better deal and long-term recognition, boat owner gets some security over time.

And, the 'owner is also the sponsor' arrangements such as Aqua-Mania, and some of the old school boats such as Popeyes, and Benihana seem like a very good thing in the overall scheme of things. Years later we are still talking about them.

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Jay!

The second picture in this post is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! That one had been sitting in the folder for over a year when I discovered it a few days ago. I gotta pay closer attention!

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 AM
JBS
Registered

Default beware

beware of Kevin Durnell and Wild Toads restraunts of Perris CA
Old 04-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

truely Unbelievable
ROCK ON JEFF !!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

http://wildtoads.com/home

Having owned a restraunt / bar I would say to become a sponsor for you they would definitely need the money coming from another business. Unless they are McDonalds or such. Also their website is about as low rate as they come. Right there would of drawn huge red flags.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

2010:They formed Preferred Restaurant Group Inc. Now time to find the perfect location after exploring many locations they found it, the ideal location with the lease signed and ready to take procession of the keys. They couldn’t stop now there was other locations out there so we set up to lock down those locations which are coming soon

They have been in buisness a year and are going to sign a 5 year major sponsorship dea?l While the decide to expand from one little sports bar in god forsaken Perris California to take over the world? Hell the odds of this place even being in buisness in 5 years isn't very good. Not to mention unless the owner is Bill Gates... a hole in the wall in the middle of nowhere with plans to take over the world probably doesnt have a whole lot of spare capitol laying around......

So by suing them what do you really expect to get?? the trademarked secret bar-b-q recipie??

Im not trying to be a Dick here, but a major 5 year sponsorship from Toadie BFE bbq makes no sense what so ever and Im trying to understand it..........
Old 04-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks like they are also cornering the Taco market with a Taco John francise.
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.