Notices

Carb Motors

Old 11-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Being your not a racer you dont have to worry about any vote, less preasure on you.

Relax Frank. It was a play on the Pelosi quote on health care. It was a joke, like the current state of SVL.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Relax Frank. It was a play on the Pelosi quote on health care. It was a joke, like the current state of SVL.
I guess your idea of a class that is a joke happens to be the largest fleet in Offshore racing with 12-14 registered boat is both Org.

We all know you think all of offshore is a Joke by your past negitive posts, but the funny part is you are glued to the site and don't want to miss anything . You would think some one like you and the way you feel you would move on to the Golf Channel.

I guess your old class wasnt a joke when you went around in circles by yourself or maybe with one other boat now that was really a joke for yrs. Did you hear anyone come out and say your class was a joke, problem is you dont have any respector for racer or the sport . You made the big move to sell your boat and get out of Offshore you need to keep going.

* Lol just kidding just being funny

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 11-21-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Racer
Racer

Take a step back and breath into a paper bag, you are fabricating statements again. I never said "The Class" was a joke. As a matter of fact, SVL has termendous potential. What is a joke is how some of its members represent it and air every stupid thought they have on a public website.

And to correct another of your incorrect statements, While I raced Class 5, Class 6, Class 2, or Super Vee we never had less than 3 entries. Can you say the same for yourself?
Old 11-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Racer
Racer

Don't stress yourself Frank, I did the research for you.

Out of your 7 races this year in SV you raced more than one other boat 3 times. Out of those 3 races only once did more than 3 boats finish. I bet you are still jacked up on adrenaline after all that close "racing".
Old 11-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Look back at the last 5 -6 posts you have posted on a thread that I have been trying to do something for the SV class and everytime I reply back to ur post you say the same thing RELAX. I guess you are the only one that thinks your post r funny and if you havent figured that out you need to ready them before you post a few times.

I am working hard to try and make changes and better the class whether it all works or not I am trying, it alot more then I can say for what you have done for Offshore. You have no dog in the fight so why be so fast to always be negitive about something that has nothing to do with you. I hope hope you have more important things to do then worry about a class that you think is a joke. I guess everytime we go out there and put on a show and put our B&lls on the line u must think we ar all joke.

I guess you have figured out by now that i am over the negitivaty that you bring this could be the reason your class failed you need to think about that and u did it yourself no one posted what a joke it was we just watched and laughed. If more ppl tried to be positive with postive suggestions just maybe thing would get even better then they are now. If its a joke why dont you give us all some positive input and help us all out.The sport is going to move forward just fine with or without your negitivity, so you need not worry it was here way before you and will be here way after all of us.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Registered

I said registed, read it ... You tell me another class that has more.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Registered

It was a joke, like the current state of SVL.
I never said "The Class" was a joke

You words not mine....sorry
Old 11-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing;4030588. I guess everytime we go out there and put on a show and put our B&lls on the line u must think we ar all joke.

[COLOR="#FF0000"
I think you take your hobby and yourself too seriously. You are putting your B&lls on the line for no one else other than yourself [/COLOR]

If its a joke why dont you give us all some positive input and help us all out.

Ok, don't call those you are trying to get to race with you "Club Racers". Don't change the rules on people just because they are beating you. Don't attempt to belittle other Orgs. when you are representing one. Don't air private class disagreements on a public site. Do write common rules, Do enforce the rules. Do punish those who break the rules. Do whats good for the sport not just a single team or Org.

I hope that points you in the right direction, if you need more help please let me know and I will pull examples from this sites history for you.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
I guess your idea of a class that is a joke happens to be the largest fleet in Offshore racing with 12-14 registered boat is both Org.
y
I have no dog in this fight, but you're not saying SV (or svl whatever it is now) is the biggest class in offshore racing are you..?
Old 11-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Registered

Thanks for your help....

Time for me to move on and get back to work....

You wont find a post that I ever call any SV racer a club racer in any Org., just want to keep the facts str8.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 11-21-2013 at 11:16 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.