Notices

Blown motor?

Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the offer, let you know how its going.
Old 04-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any idea when the results will be posted?

Thanks Wil
Old 04-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Registered

Wil how have u been stranger? We going to see you in Sarasota?
Old 04-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Registered

"Official" results posted online Superboat.com Gasse, Instigator, Stihl, Snowy Mountain Brewery, The Hulk, Black Pearl, & Rum Runners.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Registered

SMB pulled it off again, huh? No penalty, no nothin?
Old 04-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SVL4
Any idea when the results will be posted?

Thanks Wil
It takes about 3-5 business days for the check to clear.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:22 PM
bwd
Registered

Ridiculous.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Registered

4 wk till Cocoa Beach, crunch time. Installing the data logger tomorrow, be interesting playing with it and learning more about it. Some teams that use them say it is a very valuable tool.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
That's funny Steve. Big Corp GM was brought down by a Randy and Bertal. I had no idea that I could bring down Corp GM. If you believe that you must have had one of the worst business plans known to man kind.Who was GM investing in heavily? A few teams rented Vortec motors from Innovation. I don't even want to go down this road with you. EVERY time I post something about Merc you bring up that I ruined your life card. LOL
Randy you by no means ruined my life. I find you entertaining in a sad way. The point is if you were to go read the posting's you made (and the quality of grammar spelling alcohol intoxication etc). You may now finally clearly see why you were so convincing that offshore powerboat racing was a sport largely populated by idiots with no commercial value. To this day as evidenced by this thread you are always pushing your agenda. We all know Mercury seals are readily available and yet you are such an advocate for them?
Steve
Old 04-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by smiklos@sunprint
Randy you by no means ruined my life. I find you entertaining in a sad way. The point is if you were to go read the posting's you made (and the quality of grammar spelling alcohol intoxication etc). You may now finally clearly see why you were so convincing that offshore powerboat racing was a sport largely populated by idiots with no commercial value. To this day as evidenced by this thread you are always pushing your agenda. We all know Mercury seals are readily available and yet you are such an advocate for them?
Steve
So now you are saying the way I spelled and my poor grammar is why you failed. WOW you just cant take any responsibility for your own failures. Any more excuses?????? I'm sure the rest of the guys that race with you are glad to know what you think of them if they cant spell good and enjoy socializing with other racer while have some beers. Guess what guys you must all be idiots with no commercial value. Hide your beer here comes Steve the great. You are a pitiful shell of a man that I used to think had his act together. Let the spite go, let it go, let it go, doesn't that feel better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.