Looking for a good P4 boat.

Notices

Looking for a good P4 boat.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Supreboat in
How does a 2008 y2k get in that bad of shape?
My guess it was from Hurricane Sandy there was a lot of damage to boats in Long Island.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:17 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
My guess it was from Hurricane Sandy there was a lot of damage to boats in Long Island.
Yup.... a victim of Sandy from what I heard....
Old 05-19-2014, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Here you go if you want something over 30ft...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o57151-en.html
Old 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there are some really nice boats in this thread and appreciate the help because I am also a lurker as I will be throttling for said now boat owner of a very safe canopy boat. I was oblivious of this thread until mid last week and ashamed to even be associated with some of the comments directed towards people who are trying to help.

there has been NO ONE who has helped me out more with my start in racing than Scotty B, from making the calls to get me started in a safe boat, the SVL, to endless hours picking his brain on ideas, to letting us (Maz & I) pit with them several times, press releases etc.. Scotty B, thank you my friend and your team, y'all have shown me nothing but friendship and respect.

correct me if I'm wrong but there is no purse or trophy worth getting tossed from a boat with our team of 4 woman 3girls and 1 boy on the beach with us in the water.. it's a no brainer for a day of FUN!!! I understand it's no guarantee on safety but i'll take it..

correct me if I'm wrong but raising the X dimension and running P3 (although not competitive) is an opportunity to learn the characteristics of our boat as if we were racing SV without paying double the entry fee to race SV?

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but not the dullest either , and IMO we got the safest and best platform to start our team and have some fun!

whether knowing the specs and rules or not, thanks for the input and ideas folks,Truly sorry some of you got bashed for trying to help in an ever changing world of offshore politics and rules. For the sake of making myself sound like a Moron any further i'll log off OSO and forget my password again, and those that ask for help and advice then abuse the helpers might want to consider doing the same.

sorry again to be indirectly associated with this thread

Sincerely

Travis Lofland
Old 05-20-2014, 04:01 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was merely looking out for a friends interest and wallet. If that's a bad thing, so be it! As far as bad mouthing Scotty B that was not intentional and after realizing that I was wrong I corrected it as good as possible.
As for my friend looking for a boat, I never mentioned a name of any boat or driver and tried to keep it as vague as possible. Travis you know me. not well obviously but we've drank together and hung out. We share the same friends. Do you really think I started this thread to be destructive or mean in someway? And seeing how you are such good friends with Scotty, maybe he has told you I'm an A- hole. In which case the very next time I see him I have no issue walking up to him, whom I have never met and offer my apologies and explain why I said what I said and tried to retract it as best as possible with out erasing the tread. He either accept or not. And btw, At the time of putting this question out there I had no idea that you were going to drive with him as He did not say. He's been wanting to buy a boat for a year now, I figured he would work it out. So in my opinion, you are not associated with this thread at all!!!!!!
Brian Williamson

Last edited by bwd; 05-20-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Registered

Congratulations guys we'll see you at the races soon. Good seeing you in Cocoa Travis ,and thanks so much for your help at the dock along with Kenny, John, Wayne, and Ryan.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Registered

all good Brian, just sticking up for a friend, scotty is a hell of a guy , nobody has said a word to me, just felt the need to share how he helped me out.. good people, you too,all the best bro until our paths cross again, hopefully it wont hurt like last time
Old 05-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Registered

anytime bro
Old 05-21-2014, 07:53 PM
bwd
Registered

Originally Posted by TBTRAV
all good Brian, just sticking up for a friend, scotty is a hell of a guy , nobody has said a word to me, just felt the need to share how he helped me out.. good people, you too,all the best bro until our paths cross again, hopefully it wont hurt like last time
I fully understand the defensive position. I was wrong to say what I did and tried to rectify it, but typing doesn't take it back. That last meeting really did hurt. Be well and good luck. B.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

To all involved in this thread and helping me find a new to me race boat thank you!!!! BW got me started and I will always be grateful for that! He started this thread to help me find a boat and that was cool of him. Travis is also my friend and has been helping me find a boat and build our team. Scotty b has always been cool to be around and has never been "too cool". So this thread is over because all you guys are good people and were just trying to help my family and i out. THANK YOU!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.