Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
2015 SVL Season. Where is Everybody Goin? >

2015 SVL Season. Where is Everybody Goin?

Notices

2015 SVL Season. Where is Everybody Goin?

Old 03-28-2015, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by extras
Show some real tech and you might get ten boats
Old 03-28-2015, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not starting another seal bashing. I have heard some OPA SVL teams complain about the lack of tech.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

We have heard from Smitty that Tec is going to be ramped way up this year. No matter were us SVL teams race we can all agree that we ALL want very strict Tec. Its a matter of ALL the orgs understanding they ALL need to pick this end of there program up. Us racers are all tired of defending who is legal. It needs to STOP and a thorough tec at EVERY race for EVERY team is where it starts. I hope the orgs ALL read this.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

It's fairly evident that we have been going through each and every boat, when you look at the results from last season and there has been a different winner at every event. The class has really stepped up their game as far as the competiton level between each other. Naturally as the competition level increases so does the Tech from the OPA. Mark, I would really like to see that Fountain heads up against all the other VL's. I know how fast the beak boats are. Britt Lilly has a spare sealed motor. I bet he would loan it to you..........Again no bashing here just a thought. Smitty
Old 04-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Smitty, just A hypotetic question. If I have A "SVL" boat that meets all the Points of the OPA-SVL rules BUT the motor is a stock out of box Mercruiser 8.2L/430hp... ?

Mange
Old 04-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Registered

After a bad year in 2014 with problems at home # 13 WHOZ YOUR DADDY aka WeHaulBoats.com is planning on racing OPA all season. As stated the tech has been addressed and i think its heading in the right direction. As far as SBI and other orgs we would love to make a couple other races depending on cash flow.

Mike O
Old 04-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic
After a bad year in 2014 with problems at home # 13 WHOZ YOUR DADDY aka WeHaulBoats.com is planning on racing OPA all season. As stated the tech has been addressed and i think its heading in the right direction. As far as SBI and other orgs we would love to make a couple other races depending on cash flow.

Mike O
Looking forward to seeing you racing again.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Registered

Thanks we are looking forward to Michigan races. Always nice people!!!!
Old 04-04-2015, 03:49 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Wazzup Racing;4286730]It's fairly evident that we have been going through each and every boat, when you look at the results from last season and there has been a different winner at every event. The class has really stepped up their game as far as the competiton level between each other. Naturally as the competition level increases so does the Tech from the OPA. Mark, I would really like to see that Fountain heads up against all the other VL's. I know how fast the beak boats are. Britt Lilly has a spare sealed motor. I bet he would loan it to you..........Again no bashing here just a thought. Smitty

That might work.
Old 04-13-2015, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Don't know about the rest of you guy's but this nice weather sure feels like its time to go racing again !!!!!!! Barnegat NJ race is around the corner now and cant wait to see the whole gang again. Louie started the pre season work that we needed to do and we are counting the days.
Randy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.