Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Who is your worst nightmare racing against ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/343528-who-your-worst-nightmare-racing-against.html)

TYPHOON 12-28-2016 06:20 PM

Who is your worst nightmare racing against ?

Me in class 5 has to be Eddie Simmons and Hendo. years of battling and no clear winner.
Runner up is Don in the Super boat.
3rd is Ruffster New team with big Ball's

SVL has to be the new guy' that don't know any better.
Kyle and Gay Waltman ( big drive to be #1) not going to happen IMO.
Pirates has big speed that will get you.
Boat floater has tons of years racing. ( And ship to shore coms LOL)

What shakes me up most is the balls on all these new teams. EVERYONE has a chance and they are all putting it to the wood ! Word to the wise is you don't win on the first lap.
Who do you have the best battles with?

extras 01-02-2017 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by TYPHOON (Post 4513705)
Me in class 5 has to be Eddie Simmons and Hendo. years of battling and no clear winner.
Runner up is Don in the Super boat.
3rd is Ruffster New team with big Ball's

SVL has to be the new guy' that don't know any better.
Kyle and Gay Waltman ( big drive to be #1) not going to happen IMO.
Pirates has big speed that will get you.
Boat floater has tons of years racing. ( And ship to shore coms LOL)

What shakes me up most is the balls on all these new teams. EVERYONE has a chance and they are all putting it to the wood ! Word to the wise is you don't win on the first lap.
Who do you have the best battles with?

Cheaters!!!!

bwd 01-03-2017 05:01 PM

OK I'll bite in the spirit of good fun. Though our class isn't that big and I don't view him as a nightmare maybe just a bar I would like to get over, Jason Saris is the guy I would like to beat in a clean race, No breakdowns. Maybe next year. lol

extras 01-04-2017 07:23 PM

It's still cock sucking cheaters I hate.

steelinmoretime 02-01-2017 08:42 PM

Hold on there Randy where does LSB The Hurricane of Awesomeness fall in ? Or have you just come to the realization you cant beat us ?? LOL

klaatutooyou 02-02-2017 06:51 AM

Well... If youre a turn buoy ,then I would say " BILLY MAUF "

Or maybe Bertel Schmidt who forgets it requires two peoplein the boat to race safely.:lolhit:

TeamSaris 02-02-2017 09:41 PM

Perdition. They get better every time. And as much as I never admit it, harder to beat every time. Although to Brian's annoyance, we still do. :) I would someday love to really race against Smitty and his Viper. Even if we get spanked. Just to do it would be epic.
When we were in Class 5 it was Eddie and John. Every race no matter what the last lap came down to us back then. Insane.

sbracing 02-03-2017 07:33 AM

Way back, once upon a time, we raced USOffshore against this nut job with a Checkmate called "Soup to Nuts" . I was afraid it would fall apart and we would hit the debris.

bwd 02-04-2017 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by TeamSaris (Post 4525528)
Perdition. They get better every time. And as much as I never admit it, harder to beat every time. Although to Brian's annoyance, we still do. :) I would someday love to really race against Smitty and his Viper. Even if we get spanked. Just to do it would be epic.
When we were in Class 5 it was Eddie and John. Every race no matter what the last lap came down to us back then. Insane.

Thanks Johnny! Thought Smooth and I had ya at the lake, maybe this year turkey. :-)

TYPHOON 02-06-2017 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by steelinmoretime (Post 4525184)
Hold on there Randy where does LSB The Hurricane of Awesomeness fall in ? Or have you just come to the realization you cant beat us ?? LOL

Who is LSB LOL