Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Reindl - One Design Series >

Reindl - One Design Series

Notices

Reindl - One Design Series

Old 03-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Full speed

We raced last year and had a blast. I would recommend it to anyone, from a new to a long time veteran racer. We were there in Cleveland at the Kilos when the three that ran the speed trap were all within a tenth of a mile per hour of each other. Talk about being dialed in. Some of the teams racing in GLSCS will be announced soon on a press release on H2OPerformance.com late this month.

Old 03-24-2003, 10:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the great reviews guys. Anyone interested, give me a call at (513) 706-3199. We have boats available for Pro Series, GLSCS, Performance classes as well as a 28' pleasure boat.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:13 AM
News Worthy

We will be going out in some really nasty water here later in the day. looking forward to our first time in a canopied race boat, the wife will not let me race in anything without a lid on it...

Old 04-10-2003, 09:37 AM
News Worthy

You have got to be kidding me. We went out in the big stuff yesterday and the water got really nasty. The bigger the water got, the faster the boat seemed to fly. I have been out in many boats in the Daytona Waters, and no boat has ever handled even close to the way the batboat did. The thing cornered like it was on rails, even in the rough stuff. I would love to see some turning radius numbers on that boat at high speeds.

The thing that impressed me and the rest of the guys testing the boats was the way it always stayed level. That has to be the secret to it going so fast. The boat never wasted any horsepower. A few times the boat would just go right through the top of a wave, it truely was amazing, and the new seating (By I think PPI in Sarasota - don't kill me if I am wrong) made for a comfortable ride. The onboard cameras and rear view camera and screen also made it east to see the other boats - and provided coverage of what we did to laugh about it over some beers next weekend. One word sums up the entire experience - AMAZING.

Huge thanks to Chris, Nick, Chris C., Tara, Matt and the rest of the Batboat crew. We had a blast and will certainly be glad to sponsor you anytime you are in town.

Old 04-18-2003, 09:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thank you for the comments. You and all our sponsors were great the entire weekend. Check out the story at:

www.h2operformance.com/offshore/reindl
Old 04-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Racing Cat

Great to meet you guys in Daytona, Thanks for the ride... see you in Marathon. Paint jobs on the boat were top notch!

Old 04-29-2003, 12:51 AM
Doc

Reindl, please make sure they spell my name correctly on that 30,000 championship check for the great lakes series. I dont want any trouble at the bank. thanks.. doc

Old 04-29-2003, 05:47 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris,
You guys made some changes to the seats/interior? I'd like to see this when we get to Marathon.

To Bam-Bam,
Were you, by chance, at the Ft. Meyers race back in 1998, hanging with the Bradlys, (Tsunami Racing from Canada). If so, do you remember helping these two guys from Kansas with a brand new Factory 1 boat? If you are the same guy, you helped us get from downtown to the wetpits...
Old 04-29-2003, 06:37 PM
Registered

bringing any to jersey chris?
Old 04-29-2003, 07:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott

Maybe me and you can go in together.

MIke

Quick Reply: Reindl - One Design Series

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.