Notices

F1 Driver Wanted

Old 05-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino,

Who you got in mind? 11th hour trip may include the new LaveyCraft F1 boat coming out too.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:10 PM
Registered

bummer jim...man jason was very close to do'n it but got hooked two weeks ago on those indy LT cars...he's buy'n one this weekend....actually i can't wait myself to get in it and run some hot laps!!!
i think bobby fisher should do it! call his ass up!
Old 05-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Registered

I could get Lute Dickey who rans the Utz F2 boat. If not E. Treadwell jump into Offshore Addiction last year I've can actual call some F2 guys that are also coming to the race from the great lakes series just to watch. I bet Bob E. from Twisted Styx might get in with you if he's coming down.It would be as simple as a phone call and if you can get the F1 Levy Craft to come along with you I'll even pick up your bar tap...up to $150.00 if it helps.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Registered

NOT lute!....i need that girl fresh for sundays school'n!!LOL...we both agreed to no 50 foot bull**** rule! fun fun!
Old 05-13-2003, 10:19 AM
kevin adams

F1 DRIVER JIM GIVE ME A CALL MY NAME IS KEVIN ADAMS.I USE TO DRIVE F1-15 TEAM AQUADISIAC. HOW MUCH $$$$$ FOR THE SEAT? 1-705-328-2755. HAVE A GOOD DAY KEVIN

Old 05-13-2003, 07:51 PM
Registered

Joey,
Don't worrie he already told me that in Marathon "YOU WILL NOT BE A FACTOR" thats Fountain water......but I ain't one to gosip...so you did'nt hear it from me......He said he is even going to put allitle something on the transum for you to see.....his first race with me was in Marathon....he likes to yell easy.easy..easy going into turns.
Old 05-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Registered

Manitie,

"Easy, easy, easy" gets the intercom pulled out. Faster, faster faster gets the team talking nice to the boat. (Can't this f^&ken thing go any faster).

A driver is lined up for Savannah and the rest of the season. We'll see you in Marathon, but, no boat. Just too late for a suicide run. We'll leave those to Treadwell.

J
Old 05-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default The infamous Kevin Adams of Velocity fame?

one half of the "Crazy Canadians" that couldn't catch the Active Thunder?
I've missed you guys! I think I saw the old "Aquadisiac" on Powerboat TV in a poker run or something. Brad and I always had a lot of fun racing against you guys, and even more fun partying with y'all after the race!
Hope to see you back racing again soon.
Mike "Gordo" Gordon
F1-51 One Vision Racing
Old 05-14-2003, 06:35 AM
Registered

MANITIE,,,i guess we'll just have to see ......"YOU WILL NOT BE A FACTOR" ...big words...i guess you gota have hope
Old 05-14-2003, 05:06 PM
kevin adams

Gordo, How are you, Brian and I are doing ok! Jill and Shelley are doing ok also. Yes that was the old Aquadisiac on powerboat TV. We started doing poker runs after we got out of racing. I do miss racing you and Brad and Randy and Glen from TYPHOON! We did have alot of fun partying after the race.Take care of yourself say high to Typhoon for us. Good luck with the 2003 racing season (be safe) you guys take care. KEVIN

Quick Reply: F1 Driver Wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.