South Jersey Boyz Vrs North Jersey Boyz >

South Jersey Boyz Vrs North Jersey Boyz

Notices

South Jersey Boyz Vrs North Jersey Boyz

Old 07-21-2003, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Jersey Boyz Vrs North Jersey Boyz

Just when I thought I had seen it all, I pull into the pit in Atlantic City, and there are some new teams to race with OPA from South Jersey looking to kick some North Jersey butt, Here I am trying to get Florida Boyz and Maryland Boyz to race us, and surprise, there are more maniacs right in my own backyard. So I cant help myself but to start some more shi#, There have to be more of you out there, August 14,15 Point Pleasant, the middle ground of this fine state of ours, what better place for a shoot out. Lets here from you, if you dare!!!!! Smitty and Sticks
Old 07-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Registered

The Long Island Boyz will be there.

Us, and some dogs from Jersey have a score to settle.

Last edited by Peconic; 07-21-2003 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Default Long Island Boyz????

Sorry to inform you but the adoption papers went through, You are now offically a Jersey Boy, I know this may upset you, but if you have a problem with this, you will have to take it up with Augie, and you know how he feels about family
Old 07-21-2003, 10:13 PM
Registered

Sorry, Uncle. Ran away at the mouth. Don't want to upset the GODfather again today. Thank you for reminding me. Us rookies need guidance.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:20 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I gotta ask. Why White Trash? Is it becuase you spent all your $$ on the boat and now live in a box down by the river? But the boat is *****in.

And Please stop getting Augie upset. I think we need to feed you more antipasto to get some Olive Oil in your veins.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:35 PM
Registered

White Trash has nothing to do with funds. Once white trash, always white trash. Po White Trash because, yep, the boat is all paid for.

My first words to Kirk after the race were: "I'll buy it."

Piu olio d' oliva? Please! Extra troppo vergine, if I may utter a wish.

And please, educate a po alien: What is *****in? FemaleDogIn? IntercourseIn?
Old 07-24-2003, 12:59 PM
Registered

Hey you guys!!! Just wanted to let you know...we had a terrific time in AC...you are ALL characters and really know how to have fun fun fun!!! We were alittle worried when MOST of you came to the meeting in drag... BUT - We were very impressed how organized you are for such a small group...I think the SOUTH JERSEY BOYZ are HOOKED!!! We are going to do our darndest to make it to Point Pleasant...as we'll be in Milwaukee Aug. 9th and Sarasota on Aug 23rd....so if we make Point Pleasant in between, would be awesome, racing three weeks IN A ROW!!!!
Wished we could of partyed with you all at St. Georges, to see some more of you characters!!! But we sell FOOD in our business...and the shoobies are at the shore...so we are kickin' ass busy busy right now...and had to work on Monday!!!
Looking forward to hanging out with you ALL again...get the APBA race results on their site!!! We are NUMBER 1 in P-4 as yu already know. We need some cheer leaders....so get your pom poms out!!!

Dennis & Joanne
Super Sonic Race Team
Old 07-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Hey SuperSonic

We may be joining you in Milwaukee. So we will all be doing the three week marathon thing. Great to see you guys in AC. I hope you'll continue to come out and play.
Old 07-26-2003, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Dennis, Hey Joanne, It was a pleasure to meet you both along with Pat......Great race......Great time .....Thanks for being part of it. Kevin and I are going to try to make Milwaukee ang give you a run and try to finish........but we gotta start back 100 yards..we're ROOKIES.Again, Thanks for being there. Augie
Old 07-26-2003, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dennis & Pat..........CONGRATS on your 2nd. Place finish........Your boat looks FANTASTIC RUNNING, she really stands out!!!!!Augie