Notices

Thanks to all.

Old 07-22-2003, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to all.

Frank and I would like to thank all involved, we had a great time. I would also like to thank Ron P and the crew in pace boat 2 for getting us off the race corse. I hope we didn't cause to much grief to the other racers. We lost our trim pump after lap one but we wanted to finish this being our first time out. The little boat took a bad beating, some hull and deck damage. Were not sure if we can repair it for the Point race. We also my be looking for a Hull if we can't fix "The Dream Machine".
The Jersey Boy's have been great to us. They made us feel welcome and at home. We can't thank thank them enough for all the support and help along the way to get us race ready. True friends and family.

Thanks
FRIENDSHIP 1
Racing
Old 07-22-2003, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Joe..you guys looked great out there.....hope you can get her back together soon....

See you soon....

Marty

Old 07-22-2003, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE, get it ready.........Point is only 4 weeks away, and we all know YOU can do it.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:54 PM
VIP Member

Default Kodak Moment

I told you to take pictures before you raced it with the Jersey Boyz. How do you say "Kit Form" JOE I DONT WANT TO HEAR NOTTIN!!!! FIXA DA BOAT!!!!!!!!!!! ED
Old 07-22-2003, 09:46 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hey Joe,

I saw you crap out in the middle of the race course and my only concern was to keep you safe and get your boat clear of the course as quickly as possible. Thank goodness that my captain had some balls and didn't mind placing his boat and crew in harms way to get you out of there. After all, that's my job on race day, keep you guys as safe as possible.

Oh, and I didn't miss the shot. See ya in Point.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks to all.-joe-igliosmall.jpg  
Old 07-23-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered

Hey!!!!
Don't think you'll get rid of me that easy... I'll do whatever it takes to get going again. I need to make some changes to the set up ( seats were to high, tab switch's not ergonomically set, I need a handle to hold on to thats the big one.) We ran well I was very happy with that, we need some more seat time with her to work out the bugs.
Your a GREAT bunch, true professionals out there. When we first broke the fleet was coming around (we were in the exit of turn 4). Fast traffic right there, you guys are sharp, we were in a bad spot. Some great team work and skill had to be going on to clear us.
Ed!! You were right I did take a picture or two before the war.

FRIENDSHIP 1
Racing