Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Any results from Alabama >

Any results from Alabama

Notices

Any results from Alabama

Old 08-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PS, Ed: In the vain of no politics, no BS ... would it be possible to help a brother out? If F1 in MD could somehow count towards APBA, it might very well be Typhoon's last race of the season, and he would run the race at home. We love our dogs, mad as they may be.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:21 AM
powerboat princess

Guys thanks for all the support and compliments! We in the Gulf coast community worked really hard to make this event fun for fans, as well as the racers. We hope everyone had a great time and will be back next year. Just think if we pulled off what we did in 65 days - imagine what we can do in 9 months time. The race will probably be at the same time next year. We are looking foward to having you back and bringing friends!
Robin

Old 08-27-2003, 09:29 AM
xtremeracingf1

Thanks you so much and we look foward to next year,you did a great job.

Frank
Koolhand

Old 08-27-2003, 09:46 AM
LOBSTERBOY

I must thank everyone that was in Alabama , we had a great time!!! Augie and the rest of the Jersey Boy'z i must admit it's alway's great when you guy's are around!!

Now as far as some of the people that alway's seem to have there two cent's to put in , if you don't have anything good to say ,then you should not!! it's probably better for you , you won't look as ignorant as you are!

This is the way i look at it,:

you can go to a bigger restaurant with more people , a generic menu ,and the service is not that personel .

OR

Or smaller ,family run buisness where everybody make's you feel like family !! Marc Lafleur

Old 08-27-2003, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Marc, couldn't have said it better. We always have a unique experience with you and always a pleasure seeing you. Are you coming to NYC. Robin, The Jersey Boyz that attended had a FANTASTIC time and we will be back, as Smitty said, next year in numbers. THANK YOU for all your hard work and treating us like KINGS. Regards to all, Augie
Old 08-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Fever Mike
Wardy, only 27 boats according to the SBI website. If APBA Offshore & SBI could get together there would have been 107 boats racing this weekend!
There were only 55 boats in Sarasota ... still double what SBI had though (of course, at least one boat raced both APBA and SBI too).

I'll be the first to say I think SBI's product isn't up to the standards APBA has set, but I don't think we need to exaggerate APBA's popularity to do that.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:02 AM
LOBSTERBOY

Ya buddy! Me the hole Carter clan will be there!!!

Nick and Aaron have a concert there that week

can't wait to see ya'll Marc

Old 08-27-2003, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marc, if you need anything my cell # is 201-665-1033, see ya soon....Augie
Old 08-27-2003, 01:04 PM
powerboat princess

Default New York

Would love to come- too expensive for me. I wish you guys well and hope everyone has safe and sucessful race!

Old 08-27-2003, 01:58 PM
LOBSTERBOY

Hey Bubba i appreciate that !! please ,by all means if you and your crew ever need anything please call me

Marc Lafleur 954-818-2483 cell

Quick Reply: Any results from Alabama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.