Ready for Tampa Bay? >

Ready for Tampa Bay?

Notices

Ready for Tampa Bay?

Old 09-09-2003, 02:30 PM
mikejill

Default Ready for Tampa Bay?

Hey guys!
Mike and I will be working the events at Tampa Bay, maybe Key West as well. I cant wait to see you all again and will stock plenty of cold drinks incase we get stuck for a few hours again.

Im new to Tampa... Do they have the party down here as usual? I missed out on Savannah, I was too sore, too tired and too hurt to go. In case you missed the story, when we did the lap back (Friday) and I was holding the flag, I fell and hurt my back. I learned that I have to hold on!
Got a nice view of the dirty duck though

As you may already know I just moved to Tampa from Raleigh and Im ready for the racing season. Please remember that I will be bringing my camera and will take racing pictures of you guys for this site and for your own personal use. Be sure to pose pretty for the camera. If you see any that I post and you want a copy, give me a shout out! I will send it your way in a .jpg format.

I think we will be turn one again... Last time we did turn one Incontempt scared the heck out of me. Made for a great photo though!

Next year we may be opening up to a few more races. By then I should have some fancy camera equipment tot take excellent shots.

I plan on hooking up with Offshore Addiction as soon as my job search is over. If any racers in the area wanna go out for an offshore trip, give a yell. You never know, might end up making a party cove on the beach if were not careful!
We have a 25' foot baja, so play nice In other words... Dont kill me

anywho...
talk to you all soon!
Jill Clark
Mike

PS God Bless and God Speed!

Last edited by mikejill; 09-09-2003 at 02:33 PM.

Old 09-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Offshore Addiction

Mike and Jill- the Tampa Bay race has been changed to St. Pete- still close to home- but we were looking forward to throwing a racer's party at my house- but we will still have fun in St Pete.

Old 09-09-2003, 05:28 PM
mikejill

Default Tampa... St. Pete... Same Place :)

Thats what Jim was saying...

Im game... let us know when and where and what to bring.

Im working on a virtual album of the 2003 season. I should have it stocked with some great photos after St. Pete. Ive got my fingers crossed to goto Key West... That would be paradise!

I talked to offshore addiction a while back, I cant wait to see them again as well. As soon as we get settled Im sure I will head over to their shop.. at this moment, Im still trying to find my way around causeway and the crosstown. Went to downtown Tampa today... It was quite nice.

anywho...
keep me informed,
hugs
jill

Old 09-09-2003, 05:29 PM
mikejill

oppps silly me... you are offshore addiction...

:P :P :P

LONG..... LONG DAY!

Old 09-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the area Jill. I'm sure you'll love it. We are all looking forward to the races. Can't wait. See you around; we too have a 25OL.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MikeJill, Welcome to the Tampa Bay Area. I'm sure you will have no prob's finding parties around the St. Pete race or any other......and the number to AA is 1-800......Can't wait for the St.Pete race, i've been missing this one the last few years. Dave Warden
Old 09-10-2003, 08:30 PM
mikejill

Default Hey Dave!

Nice to meet you Dave. I have never been to a St. Pete race, infact I moved down here only seeing the place one day. We pulled into Brandon, got a house and went home to pack. That following Thursday I was a Florida resident.

It has been our dream to live near the beach.. and I think the thurst to drive boats like mad people is already setting in. Last weekend I got so SICK from riding that I spend the entire night and next day in bed!

What a hoot... i was the party pooper!

Next time I will bring the motion sickness pills.

I think we are going to hit up the coast this weekend. I got a job today with a very wonderful woman. I went through a temp agency, but they were awesome to me. I met this lady (she is a recruiter) anywho, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Her significant and her love boating and plan on working the event at st. pete. my new boss is just the same. I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

anywho... enough with that. Im just tickled to have found a job so quick. I guess my job will cover the gas money for the boat
We plan on hitting the water as much as we can!

Lots of fast boats down here. I was checking out a few fountains and I think I saw a super cat out in the gulf. A few donzi... you know the style.

Anywho... keep in touch... if you get bored this weekend and want to search out the part coves give us a shout.
We put in at the alafia and travel through the bay. May go to Anne Marie and camp out for a while.

jill & mike

Old 09-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Registered

In my opinion St.Pete has one of the best race sites in the circuit. It is spectator friendly and the pits are spectator friendly also. Hope to see you there. Dave Warden
Old 09-11-2003, 06:38 PM
mikejill

Talking

We will be going out this weekend. I want to go down and check out st. pete. I cant wait to get into the action again...

long day today... long night ahead.

Be good... god bless and god sppeeeeddd!

Jillie

Old 09-13-2003, 05:24 PM
Registered

Welcome to the board Jill. I'm right down the road from you in Valrico!

Quick Reply: Ready for Tampa Bay?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.