Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds >

Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds

Notices

Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds

Old 09-09-2003, 09:02 PM
TeamRelentless

yea i would say so

Old 09-09-2003, 09:03 PM
TeamRelentless

is that yours?

Old 09-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, I wish I had that much money to blow on a toy. No, that was just bought by my buddy Todd Harper. He also owns a Cigarette called Team Extreme that has raced for about 10 years. The Cig is at Art Lilly's for some transom work so he needed to buy something else to come out and play I think Art is gonna throttle it for him at Cambridge, just to keep the juices flowing.
Old 09-09-2003, 10:46 PM
motioncatt

Rumor has it some Atlanta boys may show up in ST. Pete with a 32 Skater Triple outboards to run in P-1. Stay tuned

Old 09-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rumor also says the 32 skater how sweet it is is also going to show up.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:57 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-10-2003, 07:56 AM
FtLaudGranPrix

Hey guys - don't mean to jump in your post here, but you can come P in my water in October -
run in the same ocean as your Worlds would be pretty good practice, don't cha think???

Say Hi to Art for me, and safe racing!!

Michelle
[email protected]
www.ftlauderdaleoffshoregranprix.com

Old 09-10-2003, 07:38 PM
TeamRelentless

Ted thats good i can't wait...the more boats in the class the better for the sport and for the spectators even if i can't compete with him its still better for the sport...and i hope to see the 32 how sweet it is....now those are the boats i am lookin to see in P1...

Old 09-12-2003, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey Relentless,
If you guys were concerned with boat turn out why didnt you run in New York with the other Jersey Boys,also I was wondering why Kurt Burger didnt run,I heard it was because he and John Carbonell dont get along any more and that is why all of the boats that Kurt was involved with didnt run,hopefully there is not any personal things between Kurt & john that kept alot of you guys from running in New York.Well we will see you hopefully in MD and hopefully all of you guys can make it,it will a good event with a good turn out.
Old 09-13-2003, 09:38 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hyper

Kurt was in NY the entire weekend hangin with bubba. No issues there. Some of the boyz just had too many races on the boats to run NY with Maryland so close. Even ours was on it's 9th race this season without a teardown. Ed

Quick Reply: Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.