What's The Chances For The F1 Teams To Race For Charity In Reindl Boats

Notices

Old 09-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Chris,
Mark went out in a bat boat last week and said it was a blast and we need to run one some how.
What is the chance of us having a charity race with the F1 Teams in ST. Pete or the Worlds, Maybe on a friday or something. It dos'nt have to be a long race maybe 25 miles on a 3.3 to 4 mile course. I could find a sponsor for something like that.
Just a thought to get more attention to the Reindl and F1 teams............and a good cause.
And would any F1 Teams be interested.......but Eddie's bat boat would have to weight 5350lbs.
Old 09-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We would certainly be willing to do it... Maybe even Sunday early morining, or an off day at the worlds. Let me know who is interested - we have big plans for our class for 2004.

Reindl
(513) 706-3199
Old 09-15-2003, 08:15 AM
packinair

i'm in. can't wait . Geno I'm designing our transom sticker now. PS I feel the love'''''''''''

Old 09-15-2003, 02:11 PM
Registered

Thanks Chris,
I'll see how many F1 guys are interested.

HOLLYWOOD!!!!!
STOP CALLING MARK.....YOUR MAKING HIM SOFT.......HE CALLED ME AND SAID I NEED TO BE NICER TO YOU GUYS .......WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM, HE WAS EVEN YELLING AT ME IN SARASOTA BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS DRIVING TO CLOSE TO YOU GUYS...CUT IT OUT OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF RACING WITH MARK AND ME WITH THE PRARIE DOG.
Old 09-15-2003, 03:05 PM
packinair

I STILL FEEL THE LOVE GINO. LIKE ALWAY'S SO GOOD HEARING FROM YOU. PLEASE SAY HELLO TO THE FAMILY.I WOULD TRADE FOR A RACE BUT RANDY HATES TO SWIM////// AS YOU CAN SEE IT JUST WOULD'T WORK OUT. AS ALWAY'S THANK'S FOR YOURE CONCIDERATION .SINCERLY YOURES GLENN A MURRAY.

Old 09-15-2003, 09:50 PM
Registered

Ok, Glenn & Gino: How about renewing your vows in a bat boat in Lauderdale? Bat boats will run as race #1, F1 will be in race #2.

Glenn & Gino against Randy & BS ....
Old 09-15-2003, 09:52 PM
Registered

PS: It's been a long time since I felt the love. Must be the years .... But when I did feel the love, it felt good.
Old 09-15-2003, 10:03 PM
BJM
Registered

I'm in for a Bat race!
Anybody want to race with me in Key West against Candy/Glenn and Marc/Gino. We would all have the same boat and engine, no excuses, just good old racing. Kinda sounds like what Factory racing use to be!
Chris, bring 50 bat boats to Key West and we all go out and have fun, it's so simple, is'nt it?
Old 09-16-2003, 06:46 AM
Registered

BJ: Come to Lauderdale!
Old 09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Registered

I'm game but we can't do it in Lauderdale, the races are to close to each other, if something happends to one of us we don't want to have any problems with the F1 race, we owe it to our sponsors to be able to race in good conditon. But I'm up for it in St. Pete or the Worlds.

Quick Reply: What's The Chances For The F1 Teams To Race For Charity In Reindl Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.