Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Deerfield beach Worlds >

Deerfield beach Worlds

Notices

Deerfield beach Worlds

Old 09-22-2003, 10:59 AM
diamonddaveF170

Mike

See you in Maryland . Let me know what you are doing for the SBI world's since maybe you could run in the activator!!!

Old 09-22-2003, 12:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave

I`m not going to Maryland. I wish you and val Good luck.

I will be in Deerfield.

mike
Old 09-22-2003, 07:24 PM
xtremeracingf1

Dave,
It will be good to see you again.Looking foward to having some fun with the entire FAMILY...If you need anything that we can help with down here please let me know.
Julie thanks for all your support,we had a great year this year ,and without a doubt we couldn't have never set the new Kilo if it wasn't for that prop Matt built for me.I've been doing this for along time and you guys have built the finest,and fastest props I've ever raced.You make my job alot easier,then ever I've asked for something special Matt has pulled it off.Our hats are off to you,a special thanks from all of us at XtremeRacing.The Kilo belong to you and Matt as much as it does us.

Frank
Koolhand

Old 09-23-2003, 08:16 AM
Registered

Thank You Frank, for your Kind words. We have enjoyed working with Xtreme Racing.....you make us look Great! Thank you for letting us be a part of your propeller and KILO Program. I have to say that working with Xtreme Racing is always a pleasure and a positive experience. Hard work DOES Pay Off!

THEY truely worked that boat and found more speed!

Keep up the great work and we will see you in Deerfield!

We look forward to seeing all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
Throttle Up Propellers
877-842-6855
Old 09-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Julie...we really need to talk. I need to test some props before this event. The boat may be down there Between St. Pete and Deerfield. Maybe you and Trent can hook up and find a prop thats works for us.

regards
Old 09-23-2003, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Denise, just got back and YES.....that's a personal and offical invite! When Smitty has all the details I'll let you know but I think your and your crew will be hanging with us quite a lot in Deerfield. Get ready.
Old 09-23-2003, 05:57 PM
Registered

Bruce,

Let's Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever you are ready Let me know!

Julie
Old 09-23-2003, 05:59 PM
Registered

Hey Augie,

Is there room for a Florida gal there too?

I want to party with the infamous Jersey Boyz!

Julie
Old 09-23-2003, 09:07 PM
xtremeracingf1

Julie,

I would still like to see if we can get that Merc prop that we tried last year that worked so well,or something like it.We need some excel,and hole shot in the turns.See what the master can come up with for Deerfield.We have plenty of time so if you think you have something that will work send them to me and I'll test with them the next few weeks.Something that will turn about the same RPM that my 28 turns now,but with a little more punch.

Tell Tom we have the Hydromotive decalls on the boat ,and tailer.
Thanks hon talk to you soon...

Frank
Koolhand

Old 09-23-2003, 09:15 PM
xtremeracingf1

Augie,

Let me know what I need to do or send you if you guys are going to get the tents and what ever else we need to get.Count me in and let me know what I need to do.

Frank
Koolhand

Quick Reply: Deerfield beach Worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.