Proposal for P-Class meeting in Ft-lauderdale >

Proposal for P-Class meeting in Ft-lauderdale

Notices

Proposal for P-Class meeting in Ft-lauderdale

Old 09-21-2003, 08:20 AM
shoregasm

Default Proposal for P-Class meeting in Ft-lauderdale

P-class racers,

Not that I am any expert on anything, but I have noticed that a great deal of us seem to follow and take racing VERY VERY passionately. Also as I am, many of you are very frustrated with items happening, and not happing, that we feel are very important within the APBA and specifically our class. (remember we do account for about half of the entries)

Many have mentioned it, but what I am proposing is that we all get together at a private setting for a short meeting to come up with a framework of items that we would like to have professionally addressed with the APBA and a appointed person, or persons, to do that.

Sense I live here in town(Ft Lauderdale), I could look into a venue to do that for the group at the Lauderdale race. Those of you not participating in that race could provide your input via letter or phone.

Seems to me that I have been hearing complaints about a number of items that need to be addressed within the APBA other than the latest uproar. Mabey if we could work together to address these nail biters, it would make larger items easier to focus on and deal with.

Teams let me know your thoughts via board, e-mail or phone. Think about it...... There are at least 15 P-teams that are on this board daily, and I'm sure that we all know several others teams very well that don't visit here that we could contact.

Just a thought....

Thanks

Dave

Last edited by shoregasm; 09-21-2003 at 08:24 AM.

Old 09-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good...unfortunately, We arent going to make it to Ft Laud.

However, the one major factor that upset us was te fact that we were told, prior to the Milwaukee race, points counted toward national points standings. Then we get to Milwaukee, and are told points DO NOT count toward national standings. So, we dont go to Sarasota for that reason and find out after the Sarasota race, points DO count. WTF. that messed up our entire season.

Just one of my BEEFS. Im sure there are others that feel this way.

We will try to make ST Pete. We can get together there if you want. Or you guys can get together in Lauderdale and keep the rest of us posted.

Regards
Old 09-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Would like to get with the rest of the outlaw teams also,but like Bruce we wont be in Lauderdale.I would think St. Pete would have more outlaw teams there. Mel Team Vixen P5-16
Old 09-21-2003, 06:23 PM
Registered

P5-10, High Priority Offshore is planning to be at both races, and we would like to atttend that meeting.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:15 PM
LarryD

we will be at saint pete , ( we are doing the cambridge race in maryland ) the cbpba is our club and we are supporting bringing a race back to the bay , we will be tampa and alabama
P3-4 wild ride

Old 09-21-2003, 07:19 PM
Registered

Dave,
Keep pushing these guys to attend or at least let you know there gripps. We have got alot out of our meetings and it also brings the class closer as a group.
There's nothing wrong with bringing up new ideas to the powers to be.....majority rules.
Good luck.
Gino
Old 09-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Registered

A P CLASS MEETING IS A GREAT IDEA . LET ME KNOW , SEE YA IN FT LAUDERDALE
BIGOAKS OFFSHORE.COM
JOHN G
Old 09-22-2003, 03:05 PM
FtLaudGranPrix

Hey Guys -
Glad some of you are making Ft. Lauderdale.
If you give me a head count and time, I can set up
a meeting are for you.
The F1's are meeting around 4pm on Friday, I think...
I have a room for them.
I have a coach that you can use, if you take a head count
and get back to me.

As a reminder, if you are RACING in Ft. Laud, this Friday
is the deadline to submit your entry forms & payment
Make sure to do that and get back with me on the time
of your meeting.

Michelle May- Schmidt
[email protected]
www.ftlauderdaleoffshoregranprix.com
tel/fax 954-796-9226

Old 09-25-2003, 07:36 PM
shoregasm

Guys,

For those of you that will be there in Ft Lauderdale, Does friday or sunday morning work better.

I think it will be a quick get together, and maybe better to have a better turnout in St Pete ??

Dave

Old 09-25-2003, 07:54 PM
Registered

We will be in Ft. Laud., but after looking at the entry list for this race I think that St. Pete will have a much better turnout.

Quick Reply: Proposal for P-Class meeting in Ft-lauderdale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.