All F1 Teams Who Are Racing Or Thinking Of Racing For 2004 >

All F1 Teams Who Are Racing Or Thinking Of Racing For 2004

Notices

All F1 Teams Who Are Racing Or Thinking Of Racing For 2004

Old 12-16-2003, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb All F1 Teams Who Are Racing Or Thinking Of Racing For 2004

Guys its time to put all the BS behind us....the rules,engines the hole thing and start with a few simple questions......

1. Who wants to race in F1 on a National Series for 2004?

2. If all the F1 boats were within 1 mph of 80....woild you still race ( If the number needs to 80 or less so be it)?

3. If every boat had the oppertunity to run a sportmaster for better control ans still run 79-80 would you race...( the sportmaster is only your option)?

Forget for right now if you can, on were your going to race....can the teams who are committed to race for 2004 agree on this?
And who are you....I talk to 3 teams in the last 15 min. and they all agree so far...

Right now their are from what I counted and talked to 14 boats that said they would race, its time to put this hole thing together....I'm willing to give up some of my sponsorship to help towards getting some more boats out for 2004....
Old 12-16-2003, 07:59 PM
BJM
Registered

Smile

Gino

WHERE/ not were. That seems to be your favorite word to mis-spell. LOL

P.S. WHOLE
Old 12-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Registered

Sorry BJ.....between the phone call and some e-mails and working its getting busy.....
Business is good.....
Old 12-16-2003, 09:42 PM
dblstck

Talking Gino works???????????

Gino
How much sponsorship are you willing to give up for a new team?

Old 12-16-2003, 10:00 PM
xtremeracingf1

Gino,

If you do get all the F1 boats on the same page where are you going to take them. Have you thought about other options,simalar to the super cats. If you are speaking for all the class make the best deal you can,where ever you can...there are people that will listen to what you have to say.Just a tought....Frank

Old 12-16-2003, 10:08 PM
dblstck

Default Re: All F1 Teams Who Are Racing Or Thinking Of Racing For 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MANITIE
[B]Guys its time to put all the BS behind us....the rules,engines the hole thing and start with a few simple questions......[QUOTE]

GINO: Your girlfriends have nothing to do with this! (The hole thing).

Old 12-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Registered

Hey guys....I'm not speaking for all the F1 teams....right now the teams I talk to are going to end up spitting up and end up racing at different sites because of the engine packs.....
Frank if we could get 12 to 15 F1's to committ and stay together for one year...yes we could race were it would be most benifical to us.....we don't know if LLC is even going to hold races...and if they do...will they be in for the hole season no matter what the money problems are....we also have the OSS....witch will be held by the race promoters....we have SBI and we know they have a good schudule and the great lakes series....
We have the boats and the teams that want to race we have to somehow get together and agree on rules that works for everyone....most important finacially...
And by doing it this way we can all race together in big numbers....
The truth is some boats run better then others in different waters....If you ran with us we know your boat would be up front in the calmer waters...and we know in 3 to 5's you will have your hands full...and other boats will be up front...thats racing...and we can do that weather you have a 500 or a 525 by getting the speeds within the same range...I know its more than top speed to run up front....but if one boats is runnning 82 and another is running 77 in race conditions its not going to be close.....instead of fighting over engine packs. and we have teams that want both lets get together now.

As far as sponsoreship money it all comes down to how many boats are going to race...I'm willing to give up some of my sponsorship and spit it and we all put the sponsor somewere on or boats....the sponsorship and getting money is the easy part..believe it or not its us...we have to look at what we have got and thats 13+ boats that want to race but won't do it together.....

Just from the phone calls and e-mails we have alot of teams interested we now have to put it together.....

Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 12-17-2003 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:58 AM
Offshore Addiction

A-men

Old 12-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Registered

Al,
You made some great points and the guys I talk to so far said sounds far.....just waiting for some others and Allen to voice in I noe he has been in contact with a bunch
Old 12-17-2003, 02:07 PM
BJM
Registered

WHOLE

HOLE is what we bang.

Quick Reply: All F1 Teams Who Are Racing Or Thinking Of Racing For 2004

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.