Old 12-19-2003, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also, where is the info you got about "only four races"
Am I missing something?
Old 12-19-2003, 11:15 AM
Registered

IN GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA UNDER MA AND APBA.IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD LAST PARAGRAPH. SARASOTA,SAVANNAH,MILWAUKEE,ST PETE. THEY SAY KEYWEST,BUT WE ALL NOW THATS NOT TRUE.
PHATOM YES I DO THREE COMPANYS TO BE EXACT.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally posted by ScottB
Outer, Help me out here, You accuse Mike A of lying about being out and I can't find the post where he says he is out.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...threadid=65874

In post #34 he states he is in the process of getting all the way out. Not there yet.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally posted by Grin&Barrett
Why did USA Offshore stop haveing at least one class that used the same criteria as UIM? Was it that we don't use the same technology here or visa-versa or some other reason?

Matt
Matt,

The rules for One Design are the same for UIM and APBA. We did this last year and many of them even plan on coming over here for the Worlds in 2004 or 2005. It just didn't work out this year when things changed. Should be interesting for the future though, even when we change our engines, we will make sure the guys over there can still compete.

Chris
Old 12-19-2003, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by outer42
PHATOM YES I DO THREE COMPANYS TO BE EXACT.
So you understand that a management restructure does not automatically mean a restructure of ownership. MA is an investor in the LLC and certainly deserves the opportunity to protect his interest. I am sure that he would gladly welcome anyone that is interested in buying his interest in the LLC. Maybe you would like a fourth company?

I respect his decision to reduce his role in the day to day management, but it would be foolish to expect him to not remain involved in some capacity to protect his investment.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:27 AM
Registered

You are wrong. I am far more disengaged from the sport now than at the same time last year. And I am working on a daily basis to get completely out. I realize it is not fast enough for some but trust me, I want to get out as badly as many want to see me leave and I am making every reasonable effort to accomodate them, fast.
I have a multi-million doallr investment in this business which essentially has been destroyed. I spent a great deal of my own money to see that the racers had a place to race, had great sponsors and first class television.
In the future I will spend that money on my family and maybe my own race team. I did the best I could and in the end it was not good enough. I am proud of everything our team accomplished over the last five years and I wish the future leaders of the sport the best of luck. I will also be willing to help in any way possible including disappearing entirely from the sport if that will help.
If this is the thread you are referring to, I don't see anywhere Mike A says he is out. He says he is working towards getting out. Before you accuse someone of lying, get yoyr facts straight

Last edited by ScottB; 12-19-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Reindl Powerboats
Matt,

The rules for One Design are the same for UIM and APBA. We did this last year and many of them even plan on coming over here for the Worlds in 2004 or 2005. It just didn't work out this year when things changed. Should be interesting for the future though, even when we change our engines, we will make sure the guys over there can still compete.

Chris
Thanks for the info Chris.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:32 AM
Registered

The 2004 GMC Pro Grade Championship Series schedule shall be released on January 4, 2004. The season shall commence in Sarasota, Florida on May 14-16, and includes stops in Savannah during the Fourth of July holiday, Milwaukee in August and Ft. Lauderdale in September. The National Championships shall be held in St. Petersburg, Florida the weekend of October 15-17 and communications are underway to return to Key West for the annual APBA/UIM Offshore World Championships.
I count 5 possibly 6 and the schedule is not going to be released until Jan 4th, could that be because they still have a few more sites in the works.

I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills Outer, or is it that you only see what you want to see. It is attacks and inuendos like yours that have created the Wet Pits
Old 12-19-2003, 12:59 PM
Registered

YOU READ THE WAY YOU WANT, IF YOU COUNT KEY WEST THAT ASHAME. 4 SEASON ,ONE NATIONAL. WE'LL TALK AT THE END OF SEASON TO SEA HOW MANY GO OFF.
I JUS GOT A E-MAIL FROM THE PRIVATE CLUB,HE'S BACK IN CHARGE.
YOU GO SPEND ALOT AND MONEY AND RACE HIS SITES,I'LL STAY POKER RUNNING.
HOPEFULLY KILOKAT AND OTHERS WILL GET SOMETHING DONE AND UNIFY RACING INSTEAD OF RIPPING IT APART LIKE ALLWEIS.
Old 12-19-2003, 01:04 PM
Registered

I am not pro APBA, SBI, Or OSS, nor am I anti APBA, SBI, Or OSS I am pro racing and have raced both SBI and APBA. I look for the best competition and fun for my $$.

I am anti BS, and that it what your two posts were

You comments are a great help in unifying racing

Quick Reply: APBA Offshore 2004 Rules Released

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.