Notices

Racer questions

Old 01-15-2004, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everybody for the references and I have spoke with d-hlaw and he is asking all the right questions and he does want to make his 2004 rookie racing season a good one and mostly a safe one.

Thanks, Ben
Old 01-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Registered

BEN IS #1, HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:17 PM
FtLaudGranPrix

For the record, I originally put together an arrangement with Vern at Phoenix, and advertised them in my Offshore Racing Review.

After my extremely negative experience with Vern and the uniform orders I placed for my Snack Attack Team, I contacted the V.P. and requested that I be given another representative there, or I would no longer represent them in my publication or use them with my clients.

After much debate back and forth, the company agreed to give me Betty Smith, who attended my Ft. Lauderdale Race, and met many of you there. Betty has years of experience in uniforms and used to work with Simpson.

Betty will provide a discount for anyone asking her for the Ft. Lauderdale Offshore Gran Prix Rate - but you have to go directly to Betty, and if for some reason, they turn you over to Vern, request and work only with Betty.

She did a great job with The Switch Uniforms as well... She is a good communicator, is extremely honest, is upfront with every single cost there is, and will work with you to make a great design, that is affordable.

Dave at Speedwear does a terrific job on uniforms and has been in this industry for a very long time as well. Dave does print/posters/logo's as well.

Make sure to ask what logo's are already on file and can be used without the cost of a set-up fee, such as race circuit logo's and required sponsors, fueling, etc.

Always ask about the upfront costs of any artwork. Prices are always based on stitch count, and traditionally, it is higher price is in the cost of the logo's on your shirt than the actual cost of the shirt, itself, so keep that in mind when you order your artwork done. There may also be a one time set up fee to digitize your artwork. Just make sure to get all your costs out in the open before ordering, so there are no last minute surprises.

BTW, both can do T-shirts, day shirts, hats, etc. so make sure to ask about that as well, and give them an email, and see who comes up with the best program for you at a price that is affordable for your needs.

Betty Smith - [email protected]

Dave - www.speedwear.com or call 714-375-4111

Michelle May - Schmidt

Old 01-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Registered

Here is the t-shirt that Dave @ speedwear did for me last year. As you can see it was awesome design for a weekend warrior.

Rick
Attached Thumbnails Racer questions-max_q-shirt-final-oso.jpg