Offshore Super Series Announces Chief Scorer >

Offshore Super Series Announces Chief Scorer

Notices

Offshore Super Series Announces Chief Scorer

Old 03-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offshore Super Series Announces Chief Scorer

Offshore Super Series Powerboat Racing Association (OSS)
Selects Chief Scorer

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Saturday, March 13, 2004

The Offshore Super Series Powerboat Racing Association (OSS) today named Priscilla Gratton their Chief Scorer. Gratton, who became involved in race scoring when her husband participated in motorcross racing 30 years ago, will oversee OSS registration and scoring.

“Priscilla will streamline the registration process and create a racer friendly atmosphere,” said Elaine Motl, CEO of OSS. “Her experience and skill in scoring will compliment our race team.”

When Gratton’s husband, Joey, began racing offshore about eight years ago, she became involved in the offshore scoring and included her twin sons, Brock and Blake. The family has remained involved full time during the past six years.

“I am thrilled and honored to have Mike (Tomlinson) and OSS offer me the position of Chief Scorer,” Gratton said. “It is an exciting opportunity for me to work closely with an incredible group of people and racers, who are all working towards the same goal. Let’s go racing, and have some fun.”

In addition to her offshore scoring knowledge, Gratton has a background as a Mortgage Banker with the Private Mortgage Banking division of Wells Fargo. With more than 30 years in residential lending, Gratton will provide her extensive quantitative skills to the OSS scoring.

OSS is a not for profit organization dedicated to the further development and growth of offshore powerboat racing in North America. For more information, check out: www.offshoresuperseries.com.

######

Last edited by Offshore Super Series; 03-13-2004 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Welcome Priscilla,and we all wish you the best of luck.